Transcript: Dream with Donald Trump and his family! - Newness of Spirit

 https://youtu.be/Vkj0At2DZ9g

I had a dream with Donald Trump last night that I want to share with you. In this dream, he was sick with cancer and he kind of leaned his head on my shoulder. And I wanted to leave, but I decided to let him rest a little bit. And just immediately, like he was cured of cancer. And he was so grateful to me that he was cured of cancer, that he didn't know what he can do for me, and he said he wants to help me to go to the United States. And I immediately remembered in the dream that God had told me previously in 2019, more precisely, that he wants me to go to the United States, but by another way. And I refuse strong, and I just said to him that I will pray about it, but I knew what I have to do. And then he called his wife and his children to meet me. And I was looking at him, he was kind of getting more distant to me for some reason. Maybe it was because I refused him or something. But this reminds me of a prophet in 1 Kings chapter 13. And I want to share with you these verses:

11Now there dwelt an old prophet in Beth–el; and his sons came and told him all the works that the man of God had done that day in Beth–el: the words which he had spoken unto the king, them they told also to their father.

12And their father said unto them, What way went he? For his sons had seen what way the man of God went, which came from Judah.

13And he said unto his sons, Saddle me the ass. So they saddled him the ass: and he rode thereon,

14And went after the man of God, and found him sitting under an oak: and he said unto him, Art thou the man of God that camest from Judah? And he said, I am.

15Then he said unto him, Come home with me, and eat bread.

16And he said, I may not return with thee, nor go in with thee: neither will I eat bread nor drink water with thee in this place:

17For it was said to me by the word of the Lord, Thou shalt eat no bread nor drink water there, nor turn again to go by the way that thou camest.

18He said unto him, I am a prophet also as thou art; and an angel spake unto me by the word of the Lord, saying, Bring him back with thee into thine house, that he may eat bread and drink water. But he lied unto him.

19So he went back with him, and did eat bread in his house, and drank water.

20And it came to pass, as they sat at the table, that the word of the Lord came unto the prophet that brought him back:

21And he cried unto the man of God that came from Judah, saying, Thus saith the Lord, Forasmuch as thou hast disobeyed the mouth of the Lord, and hast not kept the commandment which the Lord thy God commanded thee,

22But camest back, and hast eaten bread and drunk water in the place, of the which the Lord did say to thee, Eat no bread, and drink no water; thy carcase shall not come unto the sepulchre of thy fathers.

23And it came to pass, after he had eaten bread, and after he had drunk, that he saddled for him the ass, to wit, for the prophet whom he had brought back.

24And when he was gone, a lion met him by the way, and slew him: and his carcase was cast in the way, and the ass stood by it, the lion also stood by the carcase.

Dear friends, whose guidance are we following? Are we listening and obeying the Lord? Or are we actually listening to people and following them, their ideas, their concepts? We have to remember that the commandment of God is extremely important for us. That's what we must obey. Even if someone comes up with what we might think a better idea or there might be people who have actually good intentions for us, like for example, Apostle Peter had for the Lord Jesus Christ, maybe you can be the Messiah without having to die on the cross, maybe just come and you speak the words of God, and we follow you and maybe… I don't know, you could say it in that way also. But the Lord Jesus Christ rebuked Peter and said, get behind me, Satan. Why is that? Because it was actually Satan who was at work trying to hinder the Lord Jesus Christ to fulfil that which was commanded unto Him by the Father. We have to be extremely careful about following the guidance of the Spirit of God and not our own ideas or the ideas of people, even if they might seem good ideas or maybe it's an easier way to do something. I really want to encourage you to receive from God, growing faith and in love, ask the Lord to help you growing faith and in love, to the point where you pray and you ask for bread, you ask for the truth, you ask for the spirit of God to guide and guide you into all truth. How much more will the Lord give His Holy Spirit unto those who ask? But ask for the right things. Don't ask for cars and for money. Ask for the truth. And the Lord will teach you and guide you into all truth and make sure you listen to Him, regardless of what other people do or say. May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you.

评论