Source: https://youtu.be/Z31TgywfUT0
2012年2月15日
我在一个基督教家庭长大,我在年纪很小的时候就认识到耶稣是真实的,那时我还是一个小孩。不过很快我就被宗教洗脑了。我被吸引离开耶稣,我相信了人说的那些。尽管我是很认真的,并且非常认真,我却被骗了。许多人也是极其认真的,也正是因为他们的认真,所以被极大的欺骗。他们相信错误的东西,信靠人告诉他们的东西。
我相信了宗教告诉我的那些谎言,诸如:圣经是完美无误、无可辩驳的上帝的话,你必须属于一所教会,你必须与其他基督徒有团契,你必须顺服教会的领导。我相信了这些事情。但是很快我发现传讲这些事情的人并没有活出他们传讲的,我感到心灰意冷,于是我怪责上帝远离了上帝。你看,当我不再注目耶稣,转而看着人时,因着主耶稣的怜悯,他向我显现,呼召我回来。我下定决心绝不要再被人蒙骗。我离开教会,因为那是人和谎言所在的地方,我决定自己研究圣经经文来找到真理,我花了许多时间研读圣经,从创世记读到启示录来寻找真理,可是我找到的只是我曾经的见解,相信圣经就是真理。
亲爱的朋友,圣经并不是真理,耶稣基督自己是道路、生命和真理。圣经并不是完美无瑕的上帝的话,它是一本书,是由人写下的书,其中一些人认识上帝,但是继而这本书又被许多真的不认识上帝的人翻译和重写了。他们是功利主义者(utilitarians),他们现在仍然根据自己的见解,按照语言学的思路来修改经文,并不是在圣灵的引导下进行的。人们被洗脑了,相信那些人写在那里的话。你看,他们并不是忙于追随耶稣,他们被洗脑了去相信了一本书,那并不是耶稣呼召我们去做的事。耶稣呼召我们跟从他。
之后耶稣打开我的眼睛,我开始读耶稣在四福音书里的话(就是马太、马可、路加、约翰福音)。我说:“主啊,主啊,如果这是真的,如果人必须被圣灵引导,我也这样被引导带领!我不想被其他的 带领!”耶稣说:“我的羊听我的声音,他们也跟从我。”(约翰福音10:27)我说:“主,我想要听到你的声音,我想要跟从你!” 保罗写到:“凡被上帝的灵引导的,他们才是上帝的儿子。”(罗马书8:14)我在约翰福音中读到耶稣应许会赐圣灵来引导我们明白一切真理。我说:“主,这正是我需要的!”我曾经被洗脑,我听从人的话。我过去盲目地相信圣经,我却不相信耶稣。我过去也不是跟从圣灵的引导。尽管我还是给小孩子的时候就认识耶稣了,我却从未信靠过他。我从没有跟从他,因为我忙着看自己的圣经,我忙着听神学教义,我忙着与人在一起,我没有注目耶稣!我就像世上的许多人一样被洗脑了。宗教徒们被宗教洗脑了。亲爱的朋友,我们所需要的就只有耶稣基督,唯独他——耶稣必须是我们的现实!他赐给我们圣灵,就是真理的灵来引导我们明白所有的真理,如果我们不信靠、跟随、服从圣灵,我们不会认识耶稣,这是不可能的。你能够自己知道些关于他的事情,但,你只有在圣灵的引导下,借着启示,才能认识耶稣!
如果你想与耶稣一起活在永恒中,你必须从现在开始去认识他、倚靠他。你必须从现在开始被圣灵引导,并且一直跟从圣灵到永远。绝不要离开他,不要倚靠人,不要倚靠书,不要倚靠圣经,不要倚靠人告诉你的一切,倚靠耶稣。全心依靠他,这就是圣经记载的。“你要全心依靠耶和华,不要依赖自己的悟性;”(箴言3:5中文标准译本)耶稣不会让你失望。如果你依靠他,如果你真诚地寻找他,而不是寻求人和你自己的理解、你自己的认为的真理,他会引导你的每一个脚步,他会教导你让你明白。耶稣自己是道路、生命、真理,别无其他。朋友,要去认识耶稣。我曾经被洗脑,但是他让我睁开了眼睛,现在,我跟从耶稣,我信靠他。我也想把你的手交在耶稣手中。朋友,去拉住耶稣的手,定睛在他身上,全心寻求他,他会引导你。耶稣自己是道路、生命、真理,其他的都不是。不要被洗脑,去认识耶稣,跟从他。愿耶稣祝福你
www.finalcall07.com2012年2月15日
I grew up in a Christian home and I go to know Jesus, for real, very early in my life, when I was still a little boy but then I got brainwashed by religion. I got drawn away from Jesus and I believed what people told me. Although I was serious, and very serious, I was deceived. There are many people who are extremely serious who are extremely deceived also because they are so serious. They believe the wrong things, they trust what people tell them.
I believed all the LIES that religion tells you, lies like: THE BIBLE IS THE INERRANT WORD OF GOD, that YOU MUST BELONG TO A CHURCH, that YOU MUST HAVE FELLOWSHIP WITH OTHER CHRISTIANS, that YOU MUST SUBMIT YOURSELF TO THE LEADERSHIP OF THE CHURCH. I believed those things. But very soon I saw that those people who preached those things did not live them and I got disillusioned. Then I blamed God and I went away from God. See, I got my eyes off Jesus and I started looking at people, and then by His mercy the Lord Jesus revealed Himself to me and called me back. Then I decided I will not be deceived again by people. I got out of church because that was where the people are, where the deception is, and I decided that I will research the scriptures for myself to find the truth and I spent a lot of time searching the scriptures, reading the Bible from Genesis to Revelation to find the truth but I found that I only found MY INSIGHT OF WHAT I BELIEVED WAS THE TRUTH, the bible.
Dear friends, the bible is NOT THE TRUTH, JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF IS THE WAY AND THE LIFE AND THE TRUTH. The bible is not the inerrant word of God, it is a book, written by people, who, some of them, knew God, but it was translated and rewritten by many people who really did not know God. They were utilitarians and they still are modifying the scriptures according to their insight along linguistic lines, not under guidance of the Holy Spirit, and people are brainwashed to believe the words that those people write there. You see, they are not busy with Jesus, they are brainwashed into believing a book and that is NOT what Jesus called us to do. HE CALLED US TO FOLLOW HIM!
But then Jesus opened my eyes. I started reading the words of Jesus in the gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) and I said:"Lord, if this is true, that a man must be led by the Holy Spirit, then this is what I want! Nothing else!" Jesus said:"My sheep LISTEN to my voice and they follow Me."(John 10:27) I said:"Lord, I want to hear Your voice, and I want to follow You!" Paul wrote:"Those who are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."(Romans 8:14) I read in the gospel of John that Jesus promised the Holy Spirit to guide us into all truth. I said:"Lord, then that is what I need!" I had been brainwashed, I have been listening to people. I believed in the Bible, I didn't believe in Jesus. I was not following the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Even though I got to know Jesus as a little boy, I never trusted Him. I NEVER FOLLOWED HIM, I WAS BUSY WITH THE BIBLE! I was busy with doctrines, with people, my eyes were not on Jesus! I was brainwashed like so many people in this world. RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED BY RELIGION. Dear friend, all we need is Jesus Christ and Him alone -- Jesus must be our reality. He sent us the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of TRUTH to guide us into the WHOLE TRUTH and if we do not trust and follow and obey the Holy Spirit we cannot know Jesus, it is impossible, you can only KNOW ABOUT HIM but you can only KNOW JESUS through REVELATION under the guidance of His Spirit.
If you want to spend eternity with Jesus then you must get to know Him and trust Him right now. You must be led by the Holy Spirit right now and keep on following Him for ever. Never turn away from Him, never trust a man, never trust a book, don't trust the Bible, don't trust what people tell you, TRUST JESUS. Put all your trust in Him and that is what is written in the Bible. "TRUST in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding." Jesus cannot let you FAIL. He guides your footsteps, He teaches you understanding, if you TRUST HIM. If you SERIOUSLY SEEK HIM, and not people, and your own understanding and your own truth. JESUS ALONE is the WAY and the LIFE and the TRUTH, there is NO OTHER. GET TO KNOW JESUS friend. I was brainwashed but He opened my eyes and now I FOLLOW JESUS and I TRUST HIM. And I want to take your hand and put your Hand of JESUS. Friend, put your hand in the hand of Jesus. Fix your sight on Him and seek Him with all your heart and He will guide you. Jesus alone is the Way and the life and the Truth. There is no other. DON'T BE BRAINWASHED. GET TO KNOW JESUS and FOLLOW HIM.
May Jesus bless you.
www.finalcall07.com
评论
发表评论