荣耀归于耶稣基督! 神迹!再一次医治!Glory to Jesus Christ! SIGNS. Another healing.- Anzhelika

Source: https://youtu.be/XXaqWN_6c7I 


Glory to Jesus Christ!  I thank my Lord for the physical Life  and for the Life in Him and, of course, for the Hope for Eternal Life.

荣耀归于耶稣基督! 我为肉体的生命感谢我的主,为在他里面的生命,当然也为永生的盼望感谢主

And, in the beginning, I want to read  the Words of Jesus Himself from the Gospel of Mark,  chapter 16: "And these signs shall accompany them that believe:

我想先读一读《马可福音》第16章中耶稣自己的话:17信的人必有神迹随着他们,

in My Name shall they cast out demons;  they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents,  and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall in no wise hurt them;

就是奉我的名赶鬼;说新方言;  18手能拿蛇;若喝了什么毒物,也必不受害;

they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover".

手按病人,病人就必好了。

These are the promises that the Lord Jesus Himself  gave to those who will believe in Him, who believe in Him, who are baptized and follow Him.

主耶稣自己给了那些将会相信他、正在相信他并在水中受洗和跟从他的人一些应许。

From my personal experience, I want to say that if we follow God, if we hear Him; if we do what He tells us, then these signs truly follow us.

以我个人的经历,我想说,如果我们跟从上帝,如果我们听从他的声音,如果我们行他吩咐我们的,真的会有神迹奇事伴随着我们。

We cast out demons, we pray for healing and receive it,  we speak with new tongues, and we have the power to tread on  all the power of the enemy, on snakes and on scorpions.

我们能够赶鬼,我们祷告医治时会被治愈,我们会说新的方言,我们会有能力践踏敌人的权势,能践踏蝎子和蛇。

And nothing can hurt us. This is true.  It is truth. And these signs accompany us.

并且没有任何东西能伤害我们。这是真的。这就是真理。这些神迹会随着我们。

I want to testify of another healing in my personal life.

我想要见证我个人生活中的另一个医治。

During the years of following the Lord Jesus,  I had many healings, myself and those for whom I prayed. I have cast out demons and seen deliverance. And that's okay.

在跟从主耶稣的这些年中,我的着许多的医治,不仅我自己,还是那些我祷告的人。我曾经赶走邪灵们,也看到许多捆绑被解开,

The Lord also operated on me Himself. He removed a polyp in the uterus. There is evidence of this on my channel.

但这一切都是主亲自在我身上行的神迹。主曾经亲自移除我子宫内的肿瘤。这个见证已经发布在我的频道上。

And recently I had a heat in my right heel for 5 or 6 days.  I don't know what it was, but it was very hot,   there was heat inside from time to time.

最近我的右脚跟发烧,我不知道这是怎么回事,那里非常烫,时不时从脚跟里面发热。

And I even touched it with my hand, there was a warm place.   And for 5 or 6 days I had it all periodically, and it began to bother me.

我用手去摸右脚跟时,感受到那里非常温暖。 大约五到六天的时间都会定时发热,这让我很困扰。

I won't really say why I didn't pray right away.  Probably because I was trying to figure out what it is.

我当时不知道自己为什么没有立刻为脚跟祷告。 也可能我很想知道是怎么回事。

But I know that Jesus has a purpose for everything.  And if something happens in my body, in me, in my Family,  in my life - this is the Lord's goal to achieve something.

但是我知道任何事情发生都也耶稣的目的。如果有有什么发生在我的身体上,我里面,我家庭和我生活中,那是主为要成就一些事。

In this case, it turns out I just needed to pray. And when I got sick of it, I just laid my hand on the spot and prayed in the Name of Jesus Christ for healing.

在这件事上,结果也是我只需要祷告。当我感受到疾病发作时,我会放手在那里奉耶稣的名祷告,祈求医治。

And today, in my opinion, is the third day when I even forgot about this problem.

今天,应该是第三天了,我几乎要忘记了脚后跟的问题。

On the first and second days, I remembered,  and even tears appeared in my eyes, what a STRONG VICTORIOUS NAME OF JESUS,

第一天和第二天,我想起了这件事,眼里涌出泪水, 耶稣的名是多么强有力的值得夸胜的名。

how great is His faithfulness to us,  if we truly gave everything to Him; all that He has given us

如果我们真的把一切都交托给他,他的信实无比伟大;他会赐给我们一切

when we truly consecrate our lives to Him,  when we have a relationship with Him. Indeed you call,  and He Says: "Here I am!" (Isaiah 58:9). And He immediately heals without words.

当我们真正把自己的生命献给他,当我们与他有了个人的关系,那时你呼求,他必说:‘我在这里。’ (以赛亚书58:9)。并且他不会多说会立即医治你。

 

 

I am very grateful to Jesus for hearing me personally, He hears my Brothers and Sisters, He hears every believer; everyone who is willing to obey Him.

我非常感谢耶稣听我个人的祈求,他也听我的兄弟姐妹,他听每一个信徒,每一个愿意服从他的人。

And I praise Jesus over and over. And I am immensely grateful for this healing, because there are very, very many healings in my life.

我一遍又一遍地赞美耶稣。我无比感激这次的医治,因为在我的生命中,有非常非常多的医治。

And I'm ready to move on and I want to encourage everyone;  everyone who seeks the Lord; everyone who does not yet know Him; everyone who wants to fulfill His Will, go to Him.

我已经准备好继续前进,我想鼓励每个人,每个寻求主的人,每个还不认识他的人,每个想行出他的旨意的人,直接去找他。

We don't need intermediaries. We don't need any people.  We don't need some organizations, some companies,  some mass gatherings where something amazing will happen. Absolutely not!

我们不需要中间人。我们不需要任何的人。我们不需要某些组织,某些机构,某些大规模的聚会,认为只有在那里会才会发生一些令人惊奇的事情。绝对不是!

We just need to dedicate our lives to the Lord, leave all sin, all addictions, and look only at Him.

我们只需要把我们的生命献给主,离开所有的罪,所有的瘾,只专注于他。

And then our personal relationships, they'll produce these signs,  proofs of following the Lord. Glory to Jesus!

然后我们的与主的个人关系中,会伴随着神迹和其他跟从主的明证。荣耀归于耶稣!

And I Bless everyone in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ!

我奉主耶稣基督的名祝福大家!

评论