Source: https://youtu.be/tWGz0f3eQvs
2012年10月5日 YouTube Channel: WarningThePeople
你已经领受了圣灵和火的洗礼吗?
你已经领受了圣灵和火的洗礼吗?这就是施洗约翰在马太福音三章里说的:“11我是用水给你们施洗,叫你们悔改。但那在我以后来的,能力比我更大,我就是给他提鞋也不配。他要用圣灵与火给你们施洗。”耶稣应许赐圣灵给那些信靠他、服从他的人。你已经信靠耶稣了吗?你已经服从了耶稣吗?你向耶稣祈求得着他圣灵的洗礼了吗?除非领受了圣灵,并没有其他的方法让你得到上帝的喜悦。除非你领受了上帝的灵,否则你不是上帝的儿女。你已经领受圣灵了吗?
你活出公义了吗?你已经悔改了吗?如果你已经悔改了,那你要祈求耶稣赐给你圣灵,他会以圣灵和火给你施洗。愿耶稣的恩典与你同在。
Have you yet been baptized with the Holy Spirit and FIRE? This is what John the Baptist said in Matthew chapter 3; "I indeed baptize you with water unto REPENTANCE, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. HE WILL BAPTIZE YOU WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND FIRE." Jesus promised the Holy Spirit to those who would trust in Him and obey Him. Have you trusted Jesus? Have you obeyed Jesus? Have you asked Jesus for the Baptism of the Holy Spirit? There is no way you can be pleasing to God without the Holy Spirit! You are not a child of God unless you have received the Spirit of God. Have you received the Holy Spirit? Are you living righteously? Have you truly repented? Because if you have, you need to ask Jesus for the Holy Spirit! He is the one who baptizes with the Holy Spirit and FIRE! May the grace of Jesus be with you.
评论
发表评论