上帝的话怎样临到他的仆人?How the Word of God comes to His servants?-Newness of Spirit

Source: https://youtu.be/KklsyaBn_SE

His Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@NewnessOfSpirit

His facebook:https://www.facebook.com/garden.garden.125323



有人问我,当上帝的话临到你时是怎样的体验?我想这是一个好问题,我想要回答一下。因为这也是我曾经想要弄清楚的。首先,我想说,我在这里不是为了夸口,我只想在力所能及的情况下提供帮助。我不配得到任何东西,我顺服了耶稣基督,他是我生命的主,我遵从他公义的教导和诫命,我全心全意的相信他。但是我并不认为我因此就有资格从上帝那里得到什么,更不要说他的圣灵了。就像主耶稣基督说的,我只是一个无用的仆人,如果他赐给了我什么,那是因为他的良善,基本就是这样。总之这是一个很好的问题,我也曾很想知道这个问题的答案。

因为从2019年开始,上帝的话开始临到我。但说实话,我当时真的不知道具体发生了什么。起初我只是开始分享主放在我里面的话。比如说,我只是在facebook上分享它们。顺便说一下,当我谈到过去发生的事时,我说的是我还记得的事情。我希望我没有说任何不真实的东西或类似的东西。但在开始时,我并没有很清楚地理解所有这些事,但我知道它们是重要的事情,重要的话,所以我在社交媒体上分享他们。但我只是按原样分享。我没有说上帝说了这个,或者上帝的话临到我,这是他说的。最终随着我开始明白这些事,我会说这是上帝藉着我说的,那是真的。

你知道上帝可以通过不同的方式对我们说话。他可以给我们一个梦或一个异象,或者他可以用清晰的声音直接对我们说话。但还有另一种方式,那就是他的话在你里面,就像泉水从你里面涌出来一样。我会努力把这件事解释的更加明白。我需要圣经以更好的解释下当上帝的话临到你时,具体是怎样的。因此,我想从我们的主耶稣基督在约翰福音7章里说的话开始。主在第37节说,我从第37节开始读,

37节期最后一天,也是整个节期的高潮,耶稣站起来高声说:人若渴了,可以到我这里来喝。38正如圣经所言,信我的人,从他里面要流出活水的江河来我们还知道,在约翰福音第四章中,耶稣对撒玛利亚妇人说,13人喝了这井里的水,还会再渴,14但是喝了我所赐的活水,永远不会再渴。我所赐的水要在他里面成为生命的泉源,涌流不息,直到永生。

现在我们也知道,主耶稣基督说,他的话不是出于他自己的,而是派他来的父亲的。现在你对这句话有什么看法?你认为那是什么意思?你认为这意味着耶稣自己思考出上帝想说的话?他巧妙地运用他的智慧编造了一些好的教义,并将其教给人们?还是你相信实际上是上帝的灵住在耶稣里面,与他同行,给他当说的话?这是怎样的情况呢?我想试着解释一下。要知道主耶稣基督不是自己思考出上帝要说什么,就说出来。

我们的习惯是,例如,当你和别人对话时,他们对你说了些什么,你听到后会用你的大脑处理一下,接着你也用你的大脑处理你要说的话,最后你的口就说出了你的大脑指示它要说的话。因此,主耶稣基督所说的活水和主所说的那口井会在那个人里面。你不需要先把水放在井里就能汲取到水。那口井里本来就有无限的水,尤其是有圣灵居住其中。所以你不用思考你要讲什么。这是一个不同的来源。这不是源于你的大脑,这是源于上帝的灵。

我是根据自己的经验说的这些。你会突然想说一些话,你会有那种感动,你感受到这么做是很美好的事情。但这并不是源于你自己的思想,它的根源完全不同。是令人难以相信的,但也是美好的。我还注意到,有时主放在你里面的其实不是一种实际的书面语言。那是一种语言,但那不是我们的书面语言,不是人类的语言,不是英语、罗马尼亚语、汉语或任何其他语言。它单纯是一种可以理解的语言,这应该是最恰当的说法了。主把这种理解力放在你里面,你感觉到想要说出他放在你里面的这种理解。你必须把这种理解转换成书面语言解释出来,而你可以做到这一点,因为你已经领受到了那种理解,你能明白所得到的启示。我的意思是,这就像你有一台电脑,里面有处理器,当你通过其他组件输入指令,处理器接受到就知道该怎样运作。基本就是这样。无论如何,我希望这能帮助一些人更好地理解这件事。

但是你知道,理解这些并不是关键。因为就像我说过的,我自己一开始也不明白。如果你寻求他,如果你顺服他,如果你在他面前谦卑,主就会给你这些。这是我们能做的最重要的事情。即使你独自在一个没有圣经的小岛上生活,也不妨碍你和上帝建立关系。要知道我们的祖父母或曾祖父母,大多数人基本上都是文盲,即使他们有圣经——那时显然也没有那么多——他们也无法读圣经。但是他们可以向上帝祷告,这才是最重要的事情,我们可以在上帝面前谦卑自己,希望越来越多的人去这样做。

我想用我们的主耶稣基督在约翰福音第七章中的另几句话来结束这个视频。我要从第14节开始读。

14节期约过了一半,耶稣来到圣殿教导人。15犹太人感到惊奇,说:这个人没有受过教育,怎么懂得这么多呢?”16耶稣说:我的教导不是出于我自己,而是出于差我来的那位。17如果你们愿意遵行上帝的旨意,就能分辨这些教导是出于上帝,还是出于我自己。18凭自己讲论的人是要寻求自己的荣耀,但人子真实无伪,毫无不义,祂是为了使差祂来的那位得荣耀。但那寻求差他来那位的荣耀的人,他是真诚的,在他心里没有不义。

愿主耶稣基督祝福你。

Transcript: So what's it like when the word of God comes to you? Somebody asked me this question and I think it's a good question that I want to answer because it's something that I was also wondering about. First of all I just want to say that I'm not here to boast I just want to help if I can. You know I don't deserve anything I obeyed the Lord Jesus Christ. He's the Lord of my life. I obey his righteous teachings and commandments and I believe on him with all my heart. However I don't consider that makes me worthy to receive anything from him let alone his Holy Spirit. It's like the Lord Jesus Christ said, I'm just an unprofitable servant and if he chooses to give me something it is because he's good and that's the end of it basically. Anyway this is a good question and I was also wondering about this because this was happening to me since 2019. But I didn't really know what it was to be honest. And at first I just started sharing the words that the Lord put in me. I was just sharing them on facebook, for example. And by the way when I speak about the past I speak about what I remember. I hope I don't say any untruth or things like that. But in the beginning I didn't understand all these things very clearly, but I knew they were important things, important words, so I shared them on social media. But I just share them as they were. I didn't say God said this or the word of God came to me and said this. Or eventually gradually as I started understanding a little better, I said that this is what God spoke through me and that was true. You know God can speak to us in different ways. He can give us a dream or a vision, or he can speak to us with a clear voice directly to us. But there is another way which is like his word in you like in you springing out like from you. I'm going to try to explain this. I'm also going to need the bible here. But I want to try to explain what it's like like when the word of God comes to you. And so for this I want to start with the words of our Lord Jesus Christ in john chapter 7. And the Lord said in verse 37. I start with verse 37, 37in the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, if any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. 38 he that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. We also now that in john chapter 4 the Lord Jesus Christ said to the samaritan woman whosoever drinketh of this water, it is verse 13, whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: 14 but whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. Now we also know that the Lord Jesus Christ said, his words are not his own, but the fathers who sent him. Now what what do you think about that? What do you think that means? Do you think that means Jesus was thinking about what God would like to say? And he cleverly with his wisdom made up some nice doctrine that he taught to the people? Or do you believe that it was actually the spirit of God dwelling in him and did his walks and said his words? How could this be? And I want to try to explain a little bit. You know the Lord Jesus Christ did not think about what God would like to say and then he spoke it. You know we are used to, for example, when you speak to someone they say something to you you hear it and then you process that with your mind, and then you also process with your mind what you're going to say, and then your mouth just speaks that what your mind is telling it to speak. So the living water that the Lord Jesus Christ is speaking of and that well that the Lord said will be in that person. You know you don't have to put water in the well to draw water. There's just basically infinite water in that well especially when it comes to the Holy Spirit. So you don't think what you're going to speak. It's a different source. It's not your own mind. It's the spirit of god. And I speak this from experience. It's suddenly you want to speak those words. You feel that urge and it's something beautiful you want to do that. But it's a different source. It's not your mind. It's incredible but it's beautiful. Also what I noticed sometimes it's not actually words that the Lord puts in you. It's a language but it's not words. It's not a human language. It's not English or Romanian or Chinese or any other language. It's just simply a language of understanding this is the best way to put it. And he puts that understanding in you and you feel the want to speak that understanding that he put in you. And you have to interpret the understanding into words and you can do that because you've received that understanding. You understand that. I mean it's like if you have a computer and you put the processor in it, he doesn't or the other computer the other components already what they have to do and the processor is just doing his job. It's like that. Anyway I hope this can help somebody understand a little better. But understanding this is not the key. Because like I said I myself didn't understand it in the beginning. The Lord will give you that if you seek him, if you obey him, if you basically humble yourself before him. This is the most important thing that we can do. You can be on an island without the bible. It does not mean that you cannot have a relationship with god. Our grandparents or great-grandparents I mean most of them were illiterate basically. You know even if they had the bible which were obviously not so many back then, but they couldn't use them anyway. But they could pray to God and that's the most important thing and we can always humble ourselves before god. I hope more and more of us will do that. And I want to end this video with another few words of our Lord Jesus Christ in john chapter 7. The Lord said, I'm going to start reading from verse 14. 14now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught. 15and the Jews marvelled, saying, how knoweth this man letters, having never learned? 16Jesus answered them, and said, my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. 17 if any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of god, or whether I speak of myself. 18 he that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: But he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him. May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you.

评论