2022年10月6日
Source: https://youtu.be/eutjfAf0Je0
我的见证:上帝会说话,他对我说话了,他也想对你说话(Alin)
前言:读四福音书:马太、马可、路加、约翰福音向主祈求,请他帮你成为他的门徒向主祈求,请他成为你唯一的主宰,勤恳的祷告和祈求,请主帮你持守他的教导和命令,请他的圣灵充满你,教导你、引导你明白一切的真理。这是上帝永恒不变的旨意。全心的祈求和寻找,不要让任何事情拦阻你,你就会得到!
使徒保罗在《哥林多前书》14章18节说:"我说方言比你们众人还多。" 他这样说是为了自夸吗?不,他是为了鼓励他人而说的。我在这里的见证也不是为了夸口或别的什么,而是为了见证生命的创造者——我们的天父是活着的,他想与我们建立关系。2018年,我全心悔改,靠着圣灵的力量,战胜了所有的罪和瘾,我成了圣徒,成了圣灵的居所。
主耶稣基督说,圣灵不是凭自己说的,乃是把他从父那里所听见的都说出来。我相信主说的,我寻求能听到他的声音,我每天流着泪跪下来寻求上帝自己的教导和引导。主给了我许多梦和一个极大的异象,并鼓励我继续寻求,并在他面前谦卑自己。比我预期和想象的更快更早,上帝对我说话了。
上帝第一次对我说话时,他提醒我当心即将和我搭伙工作的人。主告诉我他是一个爱制造麻烦的人,而事实上那个人真的是一个超级挑事者。我决定不参与这份工作,让他自己为我的客户完成工作,但他恐吓客户好拿到更多的钱,以至于客户拿着猎枪出来赶走了他。在欧洲,没有多少人有枪,使用枪的人就更少了。主的话语是真实而准确的,赞美主耶稣基督对我的提醒,因为那时我知道要保持镇定,要有智慧地对待那个人。这并不是唯一一次上帝通过他的圣灵对我说话。上帝的声音听起来是非凡而特别的。他的声音并不像我们习惯于用耳朵听的那样,从外面进来。也不是在你的头脑中听到的。是上帝的灵住在你里面,对你的灵说话。我无法解释那是什么样的,因为它是全新的、完全不同的体验。比如,你不能让一个盲人真正理解能看到东西是什么概念,因为他们以前从未见过。
大多数时候,上帝通过我说话,就像主的话语临到先知时,上帝通过他们说话一样。我在这里不是为了夸口,我只是想鼓励你自己去寻找。全心全意地寻找,不要让任何东西阻碍你。另外,我在这里要告诉你,上帝的旨意就是要我们成圣。这就是主耶稣基督来的原因。为了把我们从罪中拯救出来。现在,之所以有这么多不同的教会、不同的教义和传道人,这都是魔鬼制造的大混乱。我们应该只有一个老师,那就是主耶稣基督。他的教导是最最宝贵的教导。圣灵告诉我,主自己的教导是最珍贵的教导,因为只有这些教导才能我们从罪中拯救出来。
如果我们真的爱主耶稣基督,我们就会想像他一样,我们会想要活的像他一样,我们确实可以通过遵守他的教导和命令来做到这一点。然后他会用圣灵给我们施洗,圣灵会教导和引导我们明白所有的真理。我制作这段视频是为了鼓励你否认自己,承受尊荣,活出像主耶稣基督一样的生命。愿主耶稣基督祝福你。
Apostle Paul said in 1 Chorinthinas 14 verse 18: "I speak with tongues more than you all." Did he said that to boast about himself? No, he said it for encouragement and I am not here to boast or anything but I am here to testify that the creator of life, our heavenly Father is Alive and He wants a relationship with us. In 2018 I repented with all my heart and by the power of the Holy Spirit I overcame all my sins and addictions and I became a saint, I became the dwelling place of the Holy Spirit. The Lord Jesus Christ said, the Holy Spirit does not speak on His own authority but whatever he hears the Father will speak.
I believed that and I sought His voice, I sought on my knees in tears daily to be taught and guided by God Himself. The Lord gave me dreams and a vision which overwhelmed and encouraged me to continue seeking and humbling myself before Him. Sooner than I expected, sooner than I ever imagined God spoke to me. The first time when God spoke to me He warned me about someone that I was going to work with. The Lord told me he is a trouble maker and indeed that person was a big time trouble maker. I decided to leave the job and I left him to finish the job for my client but he started intimidating the client to get more money to the point where the client came out with his shotgun to intimidate him back. Not many people have guns in europe and even less use them. The words of the Lord were true and precise and praise the Lord Jesus Christ for warning me because then I knew to keep my composure and to be wise in how to deal with that person. That was not the only time when God spoke through His Holy Spirit to me. Hearing the voice of God is extraordinary and special. His voice does not come for the exterior as we are accustomed to hear with our ears. Neither do you hear it in your head. The Spirit of God dwelling in you speaks to your spirit. I cannot explain what it is like because it's something new and different. For example, you cannot make a blind person truly understand what is like to see because they've never seen before. Most of the time God speaks through me just like He speaks through the prophets when the Word of the Lord comes to them. I am not here to boast, I just want to encourage you to seek for yourself. Seek with all your heart and let nothing hinder you. Also, I am here to tell you that the will of God is our sanctification. This is why the Lord Jesus Christ came. To save us from our sins. There are so many different churches and doctrines and preachers, it's all a big confusion created by the devil. We should have One Teacher, that is the Lord Jesus Christ. His teachings are the most precious teachings. The Holy Spirit told me that and they are the most precious teachings because they save us from our sins. If we truly love the Lord Jesus Christ we will want to be like Him, we will want to live life like Him and we can indeed do so by His teachings and commandments. Then He will baptize us with the Holy Spirit Who will teach and guide us into all truth. I make this video to encourage someone to deny themselves and receive the honor to live life like the Lord Jesus Christ. May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you.
评论
发表评论