Source: https://youtu.be/ia0bK1O-n0Q
I want to send a message today to some brothers who are struggling with sin. And I want to say first that I know, brothers, that one of the biggest sins, if not the biggest if not the most difficult one to overcome, that is the lust of the flesh, that is sex, that is pornography, masturbation, adultery, fornication. I want to say to you brothers today and I'm speaking to the man that pornography is a portal of evil. It's a highway to hell. And we need to get rid of it completely. I want to tell you brother that if you continue watching pornography and if you go in front of Jesus Christ stand before this holy God, you will not be saved. There is No way you can be saved if you keep living in that sin. You need to go to Jesus Christ and get delivered, get freed from this sin. As long as the sin is in your life, you will always be mastered by it and you will always be a slave to it. My question to you brother, “is it worth it to have some moments of pleasure and because of that spend eternity in hell, in torment, in a lake of ?” I'm talking to you brother, because I want you to get rid of that, so that you are saved, so that your soul is a soul that belongs to Jesus Christ, a soul that lives in the kingdom. You want to live in the kingdom, you wanna be part of God's family, you need to get rid of that sin. The devil will come to you. What that's it the devil is using that portal of evil to enslave you. When he comes to you with the thought and he suggests to you to go watch pornography because of a picture that you saw while you're on the internet. You need to resist and say no. You have to say No to him. The whole objective is that he wants to make that desirable to you. So when you start entertaining the thought in your mind and you start desiring that in your heart, it will be just a matter of time until you go and you watch it, and then you will be again caught in that circle and you will never be able to get out. You need to crucify the flesh. You need to say No to your flesh. And when you crucify the flesh, it will be hard at the beginning, but at one point, you will be able to overcome because you are killing the flesh. I am talking to you today, because I know how hard it is to get rid of that sin. But Jesus Christ can deliver you, can free you completely. I am a witness of that. I am a witness of that, I know that every person every man has had their share of that. Every man has at one time looked at that. But we need to get rid of it. In the name of Jesus Christ we can be freed completely from it. Don't let that sin drag you to hell, brother. It will drag you to hell. Don't for a second think that you're gonna be saved if you continue living in it. And I don't care what doctrine we believe in, if you keep living in sin, if you are enslaved to pornography, you will end up in hell. Anybody will end up in hell, me, you, anybody if we keep living in that sin, it doesn't matter if you think you're already saved or not. Do not be deceived brother. We will not be saved if we keep living in sin, if we are enslaved to that sin. Today brother I plead with you to get free from that sin. Give your life to Jesus Christ, plead with Him, and come to Him in brokenness, asking Him to free you from it and get strength in your faith. Have faith in Jesus Christ, spend time with Him, and get to know Him. Because He sees everything and we don't want to be ashamed when we stand before Him. He can deliver your brother, but you need to do your part, you need also to say No and resist the devil. And may God bless you.
评论
发表评论