解读我关于奥巴马的梦:撒旦怎样成了你个人的神(WarningThePeople)How Satan Becomes Your Personal God: My Dream About Obama Explained
原视频SOURCE https://youtu.be/2rYmjAvyi_o
2022年9月19日 Originally Posted by WarningThePeople
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/warningthepeople
解读我关于奥巴马的梦:撒旦怎样成了你个人的神
by WarningThePeople
我想在这里更清楚的分享一下我的梦,因为前一段直播的视频非常的不流畅,可能是因为加利福尼亚这里有一场风暴正在袭来。在我的梦里,我在一个教室里,我们所有的人都在写要交给老师的报告或是论文。奥巴马还有另外一位已经去世的总统,都出现在我的梦里。我们一起坐在教室的门廊那里,奥巴马也写了一份报告,但他的报告写在银板上,上面的文字也是银刻的,看起来,这是一张用银子锻造的银纸。但是难以阅读,因为是在银纸上写了银色的字,但是我可以读懂,只是我不记得上面写了什么。但是奥巴马就他的论文或者报告问我的意见,但我所告诉他的只是,也许他应该把标题提亮一点,这样方便老年人或者阅读能力不佳的人能够了解他所写的内容。 这个梦的象征意义并不重要,重要的是我在这个梦里的立场。而我在梦中的立场是这样的,当我离他很远时,我知道奥巴马象征着邪恶,他象征着敌基督者,许多人也将他视为妖魔的化身。当然不仅是奥巴马,还有许多总统和著名的人物,都是众所周知的邪恶的人。但如果这些邪恶的化身以某种方式出现在你身边,尤其是他们表现的非常友好,你可能就无法称他/她为恶人了。而且你知道他们是名人或者总统。所以你看,在我的梦里,我知道奥巴马非常有名。所以我脑海里想到的是,也许人们应该给我和总统拍个合影。很显然我也需要尊重他,因为他是一个受很多人尊重的人,我不想对他无礼。所以在我的梦里,我没有公开的责备他,或者说出我心里想的事情,因为他就在我身旁,而且他看起来如此的友好。
当我做完这个梦之后,圣灵又重新带我回顾了这个梦,指明我在梦里的立场,这对我们们每个人来说都是非常真实的,如果恶人离我们很远,我们就可以非常清楚的看出他的邪恶。如果我们离一些事物有一段距离,我们就会清楚的看到它。我们可以看到它整体的样貌。我们可以看出它多么具有欺骗性和令人憎恶。但如果把同一个形象放到我们身边,并给他加上名字,这可能是你的妈妈,你的兄弟或你儿子、女儿的名字,即使他们的欺骗或邪恶能够给你个人的人格带来数十倍的侵蚀,你仍然会让这些邪恶进入你的思想,进入你的内心,你的家,你会允许这些邪恶来让你更加败坏。这是因为撒旦成了一个个人的神灵,他能够进到你里面掌控你,成为你的朋友,他可能是你个人的帮手,个人的神,他是你个人的救主,这是非常恐怖的事情,因为撒旦并不是手拿尖齿叉站在远远的地方,而是我们的朋友,我们自己的母亲,我们自己的父亲,我们自己的弟兄或姐妹。如果我们没有亲近圣灵,如果我们不知道如何远离邪恶持守良善,如果我们没有骨气,撒旦就会直驱而入,我们会成为他的儿女。他会欺骗我们把我们带入地狱。
要记住耶稣也曾对他的一个门徒说:“撒旦,退我后边去吧”。就是彼得,耶稣最好的朋友之一。耶稣并不是指出一个远处的人是魔鬼并加以责备,而是一个他身边的人。我们要有为真理而站立的骨气,即使我们自己的父母、弟兄或是朋友正在行堕落的事,我们绝不能被说服一起参与这些邪恶,我们要保持纯洁和公义。并且我们要责备这些邪恶的事,我们要坚定的站立在我们救恩的磐石上,就是耶稣基督。
你的信心是在耶稣基督里吗?还是撒旦已经成了你个人的神?撒旦已经成了你个人的救主、成了喂养你、训练你、指导你和提携你的人?要当心,虽然许多人可以远距离看清魔鬼,但当魔鬼出现在他身边与他勾肩搭背时,他却接受了。要仔细省察自己,自问一下,你真的行在真理中吗?你是否与撒旦分别开来了?
愿耶稣的恩典与你同在。
So I wanted to share my dream in more clarity, because the live video I made right before this video was very choppy. Probably because it looks like a storm is brewing here in California. But in my dream I was in a classroom and all of us were writing reports or essays for the teacher. And next thing I knew Obama, and I believe one other president maybe one that's even deceased was in my dream. And we were sitting on the porch to this classroom and Obama had also written a report, but his report was in silver and the writing on it was also engraved silver. It was like his paper was forged silver but forged into a piece of paper. And it was very hard to read, because it was silver writing on silver paper. But I could read it. I can't remember what it said. But Obama asked me for my opinion on his paper or on his report. And all that I told him was maybe he should make the title a little bit brighter, so that elderly people or people that couldn't read very well, could pick up on what he was writing.
Now the symbolism of this dream is not important as my position in this dream. And my position in the dream was this from a distance I know that Obama symbolizes evil. He symbolizes the antichrist and many people have demonized. Not just Obama but many presidents and famous figures that they know are evil. But if you took that same individual that embodied evil in some way shape or form, and you placed him right next to yourself, you may not be so ready to call him or her evil when they are by your side being friendly. And you know that they are or were a famous person or a president. See, in my dream I knew Obama was famous. So what went through my mind is maybe people should be taking a picture of me with the president. Obviously I need to be respectful because he is a man that many people respect. I don't want to be rude to him. So in my dream I didn't openly rebuke him or say any of the things that I was thinking, because he was right next to me and he was being friendly.
When this dream was over, the holy spirit brought back to my memory this dream and then showed me my position in this dream. And it stands true for each of us that if we can demonize evil a far ways off, we recognize it as evil. If we are far away from something, we can see it clearly. We can see the whole image. We can see how deceptive and how hateful it is. But if you take that same image and place it right by us, and you put a name to it and that name is the name of your mom, your brother, your own son or daughter, then even if that deception or that evil is ten times more corruptive to your own personality, you will let that evil right on into your mind and into your heart and into your house. You will let it corrupt you and that is because when Satan becomes a personal god. He is able to enter you to control you and to become your friend. He is your personal helper, your personal god, he is your personal savior. And that is a very scary thing because Satan is not just someone with a pic a pitchfork far off in the distance, he is our friend, he is our own mother, our own father, he is our own brother or sister. And if we are not close to the holy spirit, if we do not know how to divide good from evil, if we don't have a backbone, Satan will enter right into us, and we will become his child. He will deceive us and take us to hell.
Remember that Jesus said to one of his own disciples, “get behind me, Satan.” That was peter, one of Jesus's best friends. Jesus wasn't demonizing a man that was far off in the distance, but someone that was sitting right by his side. We need to make sure that we have a backbone that we stand up for the truth, and even if our own mom, our own dad, our own brother, our own friend is doing something corrupt, that we are not persuaded to do what is evil, but that we keep on purity and righteousness. And that we can rebuke what is evil, and that we can have our feet firm on the rock of our salvation, even Jesus Christ. Is your faith in Jesus Christ? Or has Satan become your personal god? Has he become your savior, the one who feeds you, who coaches you, who mentors you and who lifts you up? Be careful. Because many people demonize evil that's far off in the distance, but the devil that has his arm around their neck, they accept. Take a close look at yourself, and ask yourself: Are you really in the truth? And are you separate from Satan? May the grace of Jesus be with you.
评论
发表评论