我的见证:善用抵挡魔鬼的武器Using the Weapon to Resist the Devil

 善用抵挡魔鬼的武器 English Below


我分享《脱离罪,并不容易》这篇信息时,留意到Andy弟兄提到一个重要的武器,就是奉主的名捆绑撒旦。这个武器我没有用过,我当时想。但就在当天下午,主就给我一个机会。当时我坐在电脑前翻译视频,儿子回家晚,我准备好了所有的晚饭,他开始吃饭有点抱怨,魔鬼就告诉我要发火要把他的晚饭倒掉出气,当时我立刻说:撒旦,我奉主的名捆绑你!

魔鬼立刻逃跑了!虽有试探,但我没有选择犯罪。虽然表面看起来我依然坐在电脑前翻译视频,但属灵的世界已经发生了一场大战!并且靠主我得胜了!

感谢主!他给我们机会学习功课!操练我们!我们要学会时时拿起武器抵挡魔鬼,他就会离开我们逃走!而不是被他牵着鼻子走,总是犯罪得罪上帝!

Using the Weapon to Resist the Devil

When I shared the message “Freedom from Sin Is Not Easy,” I noticed that Brother Andy mentioned an important weapon: binding Satan in the name of the Lord. I realized that I had never used this weapon before.

But that very afternoon, the Lord gave me an opportunity to use it.

I was sitting at my computer translating a video. My son came home late. I had prepared all the dinner, and when he began eating, he started complaining a little. At that moment, the devil whispered to me to lose my temper—to pour out his dinner in anger.

Immediately I said, “Satan, I bind you in the name of the Lord!”

The devil fled at once. The temptation was still there, but I did not choose to sin. Outwardly, it looked as though I was still just sitting at my computer translating a video. But in the spiritual realm, a battle had taken place—and through the Lord, I overcame!

Thank the Lord! He gives us opportunities to learn and to be trained. We must learn to continually take up our weapon and resist the devil, and he will flee from us—instead of being led around by him, constantly falling into sin and grieving God.

评论