原视频 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txh_dYya-Sw
我想大多数基督徒都知道《圣经》罗马书13:8节说:
你们对任何人都不要亏欠什么;唯有在彼此相爱的事上,要常以为亏欠。 但你知道大多数基督徒都有很多债务。 他们喜欢说,有好的债务,也有坏的债务。 他们喜欢说,在这个世界上,你必须负债才能赚到钱。 他们不相信耶稣的能力。 因为他们不相信,所以他们做什么都是靠着自己的肉体。 他们高中毕业后去上大学,他们从大学毕业时一下子欠下了5万美元的债务。 他们买了一辆车,然后又欠下了15000美元的债。 他们买了房子,有了抵押贷款,这让他们又欠下了10万美元甚至更多的债务。 之后,他们拥有了所有想要的东西,而实际上他们被这些东西拥有。 他们在为自己所拥有的一切工作,而不是为神的国工作。
这也是我的故事。 在我跟随耶稣之前,我欠了很多债。 大约有15万美元。 我从大学毕业时欠了许多债。 我结婚了,我的妻子也有债务。 我的车需要还贷。 我的房子需要还贷,我甚至还欠着教会的债。每个月我的钱都要用于支付我所有的这些贷款。 我还凑足钱支付教会的十一奉献。 但是你知道,神要的并不只是十分之一,他要的是我们的全心全意,我们的全然顺服。他希望你现实中的一切都归于他。
如果你背负了许多世界的债务,你知道你的钱归去哪里? 是去了世界,去了你欠钱的拥有你东西那里。 它并没有归于神的国。 当耶稣呼召我跟随他时,他也要我摆脱债务。 我并没有寻求一个摆脱债务的可行计划, 我没有报名参加一个讲座或类似噱头的东西。我知道有这些。取而代之的是祷告,我向耶稣恳求。 我说;"所有认为我在追随一个假神的人,(你知道他们说我在追随一个魔鬼),如果我欠下更多债务,他们都会嘲笑我。 如果我说我跟随的是真神,而我没有能力偿还这些东西,他们所有人都会嘲笑我。" 所以我向耶稣恳求说 "救救我!" 你知道吗? 在很短的时间内,大约一年,我所有的债务靠着神的能力,每一分钱都付清了。 我也不再欠教会任何东西。我不再欠银行任何东西。 我没有了抵押贷款,没有任何类似的债务!
藉着圣灵的能力,我所拥有的一切,我的所有,我的一切都归于耶稣,都为着他的荣耀。 我赚的钱,都归于了耶稣。 这不是说只给教会十分之一。 而是要把所有的都献给耶稣! 不再欠这个世界的债,而是全心全意地爱主你的上帝,跟随他,顺服他,爱人如己。 如果你真的爱他,你就会跟从他! 你不会像那些在世上欠了许多债务的基督徒那样说;"这是很好的债务,加上我们有足够的钱给教会交十一奉献..." 这其实是在作恶。 你需要把你的整个生命交给耶稣,然后藉着他的圣灵的能力,你将做更大的事情,你将做到那些不可能的事情。 但首先,你需要从圣灵得着自由。 你必须藉着上帝的力量摆脱罪恶,你必须通过上帝的力量摆脱债务和世界的束缚。
不要让任何人告诉你这是不可能的,或者说 "哦,你必须适当负债才能赚更多钱;这是一种商业技巧......" 不,你必须听从耶稣的, 不要被这个世界左右。 不要让罪掌管你。 不要做罪的奴隶,也不要做玛门的奴隶。 不要侍奉金钱。 不要侍奉财物。 要服侍耶稣! 顺服他,成为神国的儿女!。 向他呼求。 跪下来向他恳求,问他你要做什么,他会告诉你。 愿耶稣的恩典与你同在!
I suppose that most Christians know the Bible verse Romans 13:8 It says; “Owe nothing to anyone except to love one another.” But you know most Christians are in a LOT of debt. They like to say there is good debt and there is bad debt. They like to say you have to go into debt in this world in order to make some money. They don’t believe in the power of Jesus. And because they don’t they are doing everything BY THE FLESH. They graduate from high school and go to college and suddenly they graduate from college with $50,000 of debt. They buy a vehicle and then they are in another $15,000 of debt. They buy a house and they have a mortgage payment, it puts them in another $100,000 or more of debt. Then suddenly all the things that they presumably own, IN REALITY OWNS THEM. They are working for all their possessions, rather than for the Kingdom of God. This was also the story of my life. Before I was following Jesus I was in a lot of debt. Somewhere around $150,000. I graduated from college with debt. I got married and my wife and my wife had debt. I had a vehicle payment. I had a mortgage payment, and I was even in debt to the church. I had all this and every single month my money was going to all of these payments. I was also able to come up with enough money to pay my tithe to the church. But you know God is NOT pleased with just 10%, He wants our ENTIRE HEART, ALL of our obedience.
In reality He wants everything to be going to HIM, and if you have a lot of worldly debt, you know where your money is going? It is going to the world, it is going to everything that owns YOU. It isn’t going to the Kingdom of God. When Jesus called me to follow Him, He also called me to get out of debt. You know, I didn’t seek after a get-out-of-debt program. I didn’t sign up for a gimmick or anything like that. I know there is such things. But instead I just prayed and I pleaded with Jesus. I said; “Everyone who thinks I’m following a false god, (you know they say that I am following a demon), all of them will mock me if I go into more debt. All of them will mock me if I say I am following the TRUE GOD and I’m not able to pay these things off.” So I just pleaded with Jesus. I said “HELP ME!” And you know what? Within a VERY short amount of time, about a year, ALL of my debt by the power of God, every single cent was paid off. I didn’t owe the church anything.
I didn’t owe the bank anything. I didn’t have a mortgage payment, nothing like that! And by the power of the Holy Spirit, everything I have and own, everything I am goes to Jesus, for His glory. If I make money it goes for Jesus. It’s not about paying 10% to a church. But it is about GIVING EVERYTHING TO JESUS! Not being in debt to this world, but loving the Lord your GOD with ALL your heart FOLLOWING HIM AND OBEYING HIM and loving others AS YOUR SELF! If you truly love Him YOU WILL FOLLOW HIM! You won’t be like these Christians who are in all this debt to the world saying; “It’s good debt, plus we have enough money to give 10% to a church…” It’s just wicked. You need to give your entire life to Jesus and then through the power of His Holy Spirit you will do great things, you will do the impossible. But first He has to liberate you. You got to get out of sin by the power of GOD, you got to get out of debt and bondage to the world by the power of GOD.
Don’t let anyone tell you it’s impossible or that “Oh, you got to go into good debt in order to make more money; it’s a business technique…” NO, you got to listen to Jesus! Don’t be owned by this world. Don’t let sin own you. Don’t be a slave to sin or a slave to mammon. Don’t serve money. Don’t serve possessions. BUT SERVE JESUS! OBEY HIM, AND BE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD! Cry out to HIM. Go on your knees and plead with Him, ask HIM what you have to do and HE will show you. May the grace of Jesus be with you.
评论
发表评论