像大多数信徒一样,我曾被欺骗,我以为我已经得救了。我已经悔改,接受了水的洗礼,接受了圣灵的洗礼,说着方言,我收到了许多来自主的梦和启示,我有许多祷告得到了回应,我的印象是耶稣很满意我,直到1998年7月28日, 那天早上我醒来,我的心脏病发作,我死了,我发现自己正在走向地狱。我没有得救!
多么令人震惊的事实!我恳求耶稣让我回来,来警告人们,地狱是真实的。你可以在Youtube(Finalcall07)或我的网站(www.finalcall07.com)观看或阅读我的见证,但耶稣让我回来警告世人,没有人已经得救。我们有的,是得救的希望,如果我们每天跟随耶稣,如果我们对他保持忠诚,如果我们过着取悦他的生活,如果我们过着公义和圣洁的生活,并一直寻求他。 我们必须认真对待耶稣的话语。如果我们想得到永生,我们就必须每天否定自己,背起我们的十字架,跟随耶稣。我们的生活必须以耶稣为中心,而不是以自己为中心。
我当时以为我很安全。我不明白耶稣对他的话有多严肃认真,正如福音书中所写的那样,马太福音、马可福音、路加福音和约翰福音。耶稣是为纯洁和圣洁的新妇而来,她不向世界妥协。他是为着那些绝对忠于他的人而来。许多信徒最终将落入地狱,因为他们对耶稣不认真。他们没有遵从他的话语,他们变得自满。他们没有与他建立真正的关系,他们没有不断地祷告、寻求、倾听、顺服和跟随他,他们认为他们可以让耶稣融入他们的生活。如果耶稣不是你的生命的全部,你就没有永恒的生命。没有人已经得救了。我们必须忍耐到最后,很少有人能得救。耶稣说,我们必须非常努力地争取进入窄门,因为许多人将尝试而不能。你有多努力?你与耶稣的关系有多认真?你是否在顺从他?你的光在这个世界上闪耀吗? 每个人都能看到你是神的孩子吗?你是否因为耶稣的名而被憎恨和逼迫?还是你非常自满?你对你与耶稣的关系有多认真?
是什么让你认为如果你今天死了,你就会进入永生?跪下来,请求耶稣告诉你,他今天是否满意你的生活!不是昨天,不是上周,是今天,每天都这样做。每一天都向他求证。让他每天都告诉你,他是否喜悦你所行的。那些被神的灵所引导的人,才是神的儿子。那些假想的人将会灭亡! 不要假定(已经得救)。要祷告,寻求耶稣,请他告诉你。每天都要确保你与他的关系是真实的、正确的、纯洁的,他对你是满意的。不要相信任何人,甚至不要相信自己。只相信耶稣,问他。不要休息,直到他每天向你确认他对你的喜悦。否则,你可能会非常失望。
Like most believers out there I was deceived, I thought that I was saved. I had repented, was baptized in water, had received the baptism in the Holy Spirit, was speaking in tongues, I received many dreams and revelations from the Lord, I had many prayers answered and I was under the impression that Jesus was pleased with me, until July 28, 1998. I woke up one morning, I had a heart attack and I died and I found myself on my way to hell. I was not saved.
What a shocking surprise! I pleaded with Jesus to let me come back and come and warn people that hell is real. You can watch or read my testimony on Youtube or on my website www.finalcall07.com But Jesus let me come back to warn the world that nobody is saved. We only have the HOPE of salvation IF WE FOLLOW JESUS EVERY DAY, if we remain faithful to Him and if we live a life that is pleasing to Him, if we live righteously and holy and seek Him all the time. We must take the words of Jesus seriously. If we want eternal life we must deny ourselves day, pick up our cross and follow Jesus. Our life must be about Jesus not about ourselves.
I was under the impression that I was safe. I did not understand how serious Jesus is about His words as also written in the gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Jesus is coming for a pure and holy bride that does not compromise with the world. He is coming for those who are absolutely faithful to Him. Many believers will end up in hell because they were not serious about Jesus. They did not obey His words, they became complacent. They did not have a real relationship with Him, they were not constantly praying, seeking Him, listening, obeying and following, They thought they could fit Jesus into their life. If Jesus is not YOUR LIFE you do not have eternal life. NOBODY IS SAVED YET. We must endure until the very end and very few will be saved. Jesus said we must strive HARD to ENTER THE NARROW GATE, because many will try and not be able. How hard are you trying? How serious is your relationship with Jesus? Are you obeying Him? Is your light shining in this world? Can everybody see that you are a child of God? Are you hated and persecuted for the name of Jesus? Or are you complacent? How serious are you about your relationship with Jesus?
What makes you think that if you die today, you will have eternal life? Go on your knees and ask Jesus to show you whether He is pleased with you TODAY! Not yesterday, not last week, TODAY, and do that every day. Ask confirmation from Him EVERY DAY. Let Him tell you EVERY DAY whether He is pleased with you or not. Those who are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. Those who assume WILL PERISH! Do not assume. Pray, seek Jesus, ask Him to show you. Make sure every day that your relationship with Him is REAL and RIGHT and PURE, and that He is pleased with you. Trust no man, don't even trust yourself. Only trust Jesus and ASK HIM. Do not rest until He confirms to you every day that He is pleased with you. Or else, you might be terribly disappointed.
评论
发表评论