原视频:https://youtu.be/WkkGADVqrxM
2011年8月11日 by finalcall07
为什么我们不能把自己完全献给耶稣?因为我们的罪,和我们肉体的欲望。在我们里面有有善和恶的争战,就在我们的心里。这才是问题所在。因为如果我们的心是错误的,我们的脚步会走向错误的方向,我们的想法也是错的。如果我们的心思是正确的,我们的心专注于上帝,就不会有问题。这就是为什么我们要祈求耶稣给我们一颗新心,一颗追随他的心,就像大卫在诗篇51篇里说的,“神啊,求你为我造清洁的心,”谦卑下来,请求上帝。给你一颗新的心,给你一颗专注于耶稣基督的心。
耶稣说,要是你的眼睛昏花,全身就黑暗。如果你里面的光黑暗了,那黑暗是多么大啊!我们必须请求基督照亮我们的心,这样我们里面就会有了光。耶稣说,要知道,你的财宝在哪里,你的心也在哪里。如果我们的财宝在这个地上,那我们的心也会在这个地上。我们里面需要一颗新的心。但我们自己做不到,因为那非常的难。你拿起书读律法,就是耶稣的话,你知道你应该这样做,但是你根本不想要做。你必须起来去祷告。但是你没有动力去做,你没有渴望。许多人没有想到神面前的渴望。他们自己觉得自己很懒散,也没有办法让自己打起精神。你自己是无法做到的。耶稣可以帮助你。这就是为什么我们必须要到他面前说,“主啊,请给我造一颗清洁的心。”要向他说出来,“主啊,我是懒惰的,我也不想祷告,我也不想侍奉你,但是请帮助我,请给我一颗新的心。”
有一段时间,我也遇到了问题,我知道我没有办法把自己完全为主摆上。我就说,“主啊,我向着你的心不再火热,我也知道我是懒惰的,我很懒散,” 我说,“主啊,请帮助我”。那时我趴在地上祷告,跟主说出我的软弱。但是当我要站起身的时候,从我趴着祷告的地板上起来,我却动不了。三个星期的时间,我完全无法动弹。我不能动也不能睡在床上,我也不能做,也不能正常的站立。我完全处于巨大的疼痛中,但是我知道这出于神。我祷告了三个星期,我日日夜夜的祷告,不是请主拿走这些疼痛。我祷告求主使我能够更亲近上帝。我里面的疼痛不断的提醒着我,这让我知道这是非常可怕的。我甚至不能吃东西。真是可怕极了。但是过了三个星期。我的心和上帝的关系和好了。我变得火热起来。疼痛也消失了,我没有去看医生,也没有打针,也没有吃药。我只是把一切都带到耶稣面前。
请耶稣给你一颗新的心,我的朋友,你就不会再被电视困扰,你也不会被情欲控制,你不会被世界的任何事捆绑住。去请求耶稣给你一颗新的心。唯有耶稣可以帮助你。因为唯有靠着恩典,我们才可以进入天国,我们必须祈求他,请他住在我们里面。只要我们向他去祈求,说“主啊,我是你的孩子,请帮助我。”他正在等着你去请他来帮助你,请他把圣灵的火放在你里头,请他保守你,让你有一个全新的开始。他一定会。愿耶稣祝福你!
The reason why we have a problem with dedication to Jesus, was sin, was the desires of the flesh. And that we've got this inner fight between good and bad, lies in our heart. That's where the problem lies. Because if our heart is wrong, then our feet go wrong, then our thoughts go wrong. But if my heart is right, and my heart sets on God, there is no problem. And that's why we must ask Jesus to give us a new heart, a heart that goes after him, like in David said Psalm 51, he says, created me a clean heart,o God. humble yourself and ask God to put a new heart into you, a heart that is focused on Jesus Christ.
Jesus said that if your eye's wrong, then your whole body's wrong, and if your eye is darkness, how much darkness is there not inside of you? We must ask Christ to light up our hearts, so that we have light inside of us. Jesus said that where your heart is, where your treasure is, then your heart will also be. If our treasure is on this earth, and our heart will be on this earth. But we need a new heart inside of us. And we cannot do that. It's a very difficult thing. When you, on the one hand, you see the law, the words of Jesus, you know what you should do, but you don't feel like you want to do. You must get up and go pray. But ,you just don't have it in you. There's no desire. Many people don't have their desire to really go up to God. They just feel like they are laid back and they cannot get themselves started up. You cannot help yourself with that. Jesus can help you. What we must do is go to him, say, "Lord, create me a clean heart," and talk to him, say, "Lord, I'm lazy. I don't wanna pray. Lord, I don't feel like I want to serve you, but please help me, put a new heart in me."
Some time ago, I had a problem, and I just knew that my dedication was off. I just say, "Lord, I'm not on fire for you. I know, I'm just lazy. I'm laid back. "And I say," Lord, please help me. " And I was lying and praying, talking to the Lord about this weakness in me. And when I tried to get up, get up from the floor where I was lying and praying, I had to slip this my back, lower back. I couldn't only move for three weeks. I couldn't only move. I couldn't sleep on my bed. I couldn't sit, I couldn't stand properly. I was in agony all the time. But I knew it was God. And I prayed for three weeks. I prayed. I prayed day and night, not to have the pain taken away. I just prayed because I knew I had to get closer to God. But that pain in me was reminding me, that it was awful. I couldn't even eat. It was just terrible.
But, you know, after three weeks, my heart was right with God. I was on fire forges. And the pain disappeared. Never went to the doctor, never took pulse? or medication. I took it to Jesus. Asked Jesus to put a new heart in you. my friend. You won't have a problem with the TV. You won't have a problem with lust. You won't have a problem with the things of this world. Ask Jesus for the new heart. Only he can help you with that. Because it's only by his grace that we will get into heaven, and we must ask him, he's living inside of us. And only once of us is to ask, say," Lord, I'm your child. Please help me." He is waiting for you to ask him to help you, to put that fire of his spirit into you, to keep you, to start you. And he will. Jesus Bless you.
评论
发表评论