Can I Be Saved If I Got It Already?(warningthepeople)

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuZM8iL81mQ&list=PL0030nkdOMzrz5_LFWmrXuAdgliJCJ5G6&index=7

     Here in California. It's already 1030 at night, so it's already dark. But I have a message that I want to speak about, because I know a lot of people around the world are curious if they can repent, if they can be saved, if Jesus Christ will accept them. And people are really listening to Satan. A lot of people, they cannot hear Jesus Christ for themselves.

Yeah, a lot of people are very scared. And because people do not hear from God for themselves. What are they doing? They're going to the Bible, they're going to the pastor, they are going to the churches, and they're going to all the prophets and all the people on the Internet. And then they get really scared. They are convinced that they're condemned, and then they don't even try to enter the Kingdom of God. Satan has them totally psychologically defeated. It is a tactic at war to psychologically defeat the enemy, and when the enemy is psychologically defeated, then he can be physically defeated. What is Satan doing today? Satan is getting everyone to believe that if they have taken the vaccine, or if they have went in to be tested, or if they have committed some sin, that they can never get back to Jesus. The truth here is, I do not know. You do not know. We as humans, do not know if we can make it into heaven.

But there is one who does know, and that is Jesus Christ. Jesus loves what he created. Remember that he loved the whole world so much that he came into the world to die for our sins. He didn't come into the world to condemn the world, but that through him, the world might be saved. I also want you to remember when those disciples were saying, Lord, should we just call down fire out of heaven to devour the Pharisees? And obviously the Pharisees were evil people, but Jesus told them that they had it all wrong. He said that he did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.

Well, Jesus is giving you, and he's giving me, and he's giving the whole world, an opportunity to repent. So if you're not sure, if you have been seared, if you're not sure that your sins are taking you to hell, and you can't repent, then you need to go to one person, not to me, not to a pastor, not to the Bible, but you need to go to Jesus, Jesus Christ. It is truly a marvelous time that we're living in, because the time that we're living in, no pastor is going to be able to convince you if you're going to heaven or hell if youve taken that vaccine. No one knows. People have their suspicions. I have my suspicions about things, but none of us know. None of us know what's going to happen. We don't know God's ultimate plan.

 People do know the Bible. They do try to predict what's going to happen from the scriptures. And for years, I've seen people who have tried to make end time predictions from the Bible, and they're always wrong, guys. The only one who holds the truth is Jesus Christ. So if today your heart is condemning you because you have committed some sin that you know is against God, if you have already taken the jab, you're not sure you can get back to Jesus, here is

what I can say, Jesus is truly alive. And if you go to him and ask him,  Lord, do I have hope? Can a sinner like me repent?  If you go to him and ask him to speak to you, he will tell you yea or nay. He will tell you yes or no. But don't make up the decision yourself that you're going to hell, because Satan, of course, is going to tell you that whatever you've done already merits hell, and there's no way you can repent, no way you can find forgiveness. Of course, Satan is going to tell you that, but no Christian can tell you if you're going to hell. I can't tell you if you're going to hell. No one else on the Internet, no pastor no Bible verse.

There's only one person in all of heaven and all of Earth that can tell you where you're going, and that is Jesus Christ. So I encourage you not to listen to any prophet on the Internet, no prophet in a church. Don't listen to any man anywhere. But seek a revelation from Jesus. That way, you will not condemn yourself to hell. That way, if the devil is speaking lying prophecies over you, you will not fulfill those lying prophecies and lead yourself to hell.

I have something encouraging to share with those that have an ear to hear it. I get a lot of emails from people, and many of them are younger people. Some of them their parents have already made them get the jab, receive that poke in their arm. And some of these people want to repent. They want to follow the Lord Jesus. I am not here to condemn anyone. But I don't know where these souls are going. I don't know if the Lord is going to cast all these people into hell, or if he will save a life. I don't know if the dead bones can be resurrected or if he will keep them dead, but Jesus knows. But I will say this as far as encouragement, when I have told people that have emailed me that are older or younger, all I've said to them is, go and seek the Lord on it. He is the one that will answer you if you go to him. And I'll tell you what I've received emails back from these people that have truly went to Jesus in prayer, and the Lord has told them that he will accept them. Hear it from Jesus, not from me, not another person, because Satan is going to condemn you no matter what.

If you backslide, he's going to tell you you can never get back. But it would be better if you set it in your mind that if you've already committed these sins, if you've already received a vaccination, if you've already received these things and you're not sure, it would better, it would be better for you to not listen to any accusation or any man. Because if you listen to the devil, or if you listen to any man that convinces you that most likely you're going to hell, what will your actions be from today forward? Your actions will be, I'll live however I want, because I'm going to hell anyway. And if you live with that lifestyle from this point on out, you're guaranteed to go to hell. But if you went to Jesus and you do receive a revelation from him. And Jesus tells you, no, I will accept you, I will purify you from your unrighteousness,I will change you. Then you have hope, and you will not be condemned to hell.

 

But I can't tell you you're not condemned. I can't tell you that if you've taken that vaccination, that you're not going to hell. I cannot send anyone to hell or bring anyone into heaven. It is Jesus that will condemn your soul to hell, or will pull you up into his Kingdom and give you everlasting life. So be encouraged that Jesus Christ is still alive. And remember that Jesus will speak to those anyone who goes to him, Jesus is ready to work out a relationship with you. And who knows, who knows if he will receive you into his kingdom even today. It sure would be better for you to just avoid any prophet or any pastor any supposed man or woman of God, and to truly hear from Jesus from yourself, because if you do hear his words for yourself, you're going to find life, perhaps. But all you're going to find if you listen to any man of God or woman of God, is you going to hear the judgment of God, because that is what is coming on the world.

 

The world is going to hell, because God's judgment is coming upon the world. But those who are going to Jesus will find life. So my message to you is, you need to seek a revelation, not a prophet, not a Bible study, not a church. You need to seek a revelation from the one true God that can save you. He is the only one that you can hear it from to know if you can be saved or not. Our own hearts can condemn us. We can fall back into sin and then be convinced we can't get back to God. We can be accused by Satan and convinced we can't get back to God. The devil can even twist the words of true brothers and sisters and the Lord, and then we're convinced that we can't get back to God. So it all goes back to the main point, if you want to be saved, you have to be hearing from Jesus. And that is what's going to divide the true Child of God from those that are foolish, the foolish virgins. Remember that the wise virgins had oil in their lamps, but the foolish virgins carried no oil. And at the end of the day, when the doors closed, the five wise came in and the door was shut, and the foolish were outside, and they said, give us some of your oil. But at that point, it was already too late. So as a brother in the Lord, this is what I'm saying, finds your oil now, and the only place you can go to get it is Jesus Christ. You're never going to find it in a million years from me, or any other prophet or any other brother in the whole world.

Because the only thing I can say is, if you're receiving these things that the world is giving, you're already condemned because it's not the peace of the Lord Jesus. It is the false peace of the world. It's the false security of the world. If you're putting your security in these things of the world, you're condemned already. You're going to be condemned in your sins. But if you want life, if you want oil in your lamp, there is only one owner in universe, and that is Jesus Christ. The question is, who are you going to go to in these days, if youve already received the vaccination, if you've been forced into it one way or another, if you've been deceived, if that's possible, you can't go to any pastor to tell you where you're going to spend eternity. No one knows. The best of Christianity only has their hunch what's going to happen. But none of us are the truth. None of us are the words of life. The the only one who has the words of life is Jesus Christ. He is the one that created you, and he is the only one who can say to you, you're going to hell, You're condemned to hell where you stand, or you still have hope if you put your faith in me. But I'll tell you one other thing. As people have emailed me and I have told them to seek Jesus, I have never once heard that Jesus turned someone away from them. When people truly seek the Lord and when they're truly getting going after Jesus, I have never heard of Jesus turning his back on someone.

 

People turn their backs on the Lord all the time because they think it's too hard to go with him. They're too rebellious to go with him. The world and all the lusts of their own flesh choke them out, and so they can't go with Jesus. All the pleasures of life choke them out. Or they're just too in love with their family or their friends to love the Lord first. These things are separating people from Jesus Christ. But everyone who is seeking after the Lord that I have ever seen, the Lord has had mercy on their souls, and he has accepted them back into his kingdom. But will the Lord Jesus find true faith This day? It's already becoming night. It's already becoming that midnight hour. And remember that Jesus himself said, will the son of man find faith When he returns?

Jesus is looking to find faith. He's looking to bless people. He's not looking to send everyone to hell. But people will be sent to hell because they're not seeking after the light. They don't have faith. All they have faith in is that, I don't know, Donald Trump might be the next president, and that this lame vaccine might save people for a few years before they perish. What a hopeless hope the world has. At the end of the day, everyone is going to die, whether they have taken the vaccine or not. But the question is, will you know the light of the world? Remember that the light came. Jesus was the light. But people love darkness more than they loved the light of the truth, because their deeds were evil, and that is what's keeping people out of the Kingdom of God.

  It's truly a thing tomorrow over today, where the world is going, where people are being seared, how seared people's hearts are.  But I'm telling you, there is still hope in Jesus. Jesus is bigger than any of the problems of the world today. And if you want to grasp that hope, it doesn't start with hearing a word from a brother or sister or pastor or elder in church. It starts when you pray and say, Lord, if I have any hope, if there is any hope for me to be saved, if there's any hope for me to enter your kingdom, please tell me speak to me in a way that I can hear you. But if you've rejected me, let me know, and Jesus will speak to you, and he will make it clear where you stand with him.

But don't make up your own mind where you are blindly. Don't let someone else condemn you without knowing. And don't let the devil condemn you, because the whole world is ready to condemn you. But Jesus, from the time he gave the world a chance to repent, up until now, is still wanting people to repent, that they may come into his feast, that they may come into his kingdom and dine with him. Seek Jesus with all your heart, because he's the only one that will give you hope. May the grace of Jesus be with you.  

评论