2022年6月1日 Newness of Spirit(Alin)
原视频:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnqABlkNs_Y&lc=UgxBGGzR88PsNjH9eol4AaABAg.9bjlrNRaCTk9bk-qhq6d2H
我凡事以身作则,教导你们勤奋工作,帮助软弱的人,并牢记主耶稣的话,‘施比受更有福。’”(使徒行传 20:35 当代译本)
上周我做了一个梦,在梦里我对魔鬼说主耶稣基督的声音对我来说足够了。令人难过的是,大部分基督徒根本不相信主耶稣基督的声音,他们并不真正的相信神的道。他们说他们信,其实他们并不真信。就像法利赛人他们认可圣经的经文,但是他们不信那些经文是现实生活。
今天大部分基督徒也是一样,实际上,不是他们的信心不够,不足以相信这个事实,而是,他们内心的动机就是根本没兴趣接受。法利赛人相信有上帝。但他们不想认识他。今天的基督徒也憎恨真实的耶稣,他们喜欢读些关于他的信息,但是当耶稣真正来到他们的生活去教导他们、引导他们行公义时,他们拒绝了他,并且轻视他。
https://www.facebook.com/garden.garde...
Last week I had a dream in which I said to a demon that the voice of the Lord Jesus Christ is enough for me. Sadly, the vast majority of christians don't believe in the voice of the Lord Jesus Christ, they don't really believe in the Word of God. They say they do but they don't really. Just like the pharisees who agreed with the scripture verses but they didn't believe they can be reality.
It's the same with most christians today and it's actually not about the fact that their faith is not enough to believe but that the true motive in their heart is that they are not interested to receive. The pharisees believed in God. It turned out they didn't want to know Him. Christians today hate the real Jesus, they like to read about Him but when He comes into their lives to teach them and to instruct them into righteousness, they reject Him and despise Him.
In their pride they think they got their own way figure out and the devil makes them believe it must be a prosperous way so they are quick to run from infirmities, necessities, persecutions, because they are carnally minded and not spiritual. Unless they repent of their selfish ways their life will always be plagued with envying and strife and dissensions and they cannot grow in faith more and more and they cannot grow in love more and more. I read in 2 Corinthians 12:7-10 "7And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. 8For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. 9And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong." I also read in Romans 8:6-8 "6For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God." Jesus Christ can speak and we people can have true communion and fellowship with the Living God. I don't want to boast but I share these videos and my testimonies to help others understand the whole truth and to encourage them to follow the Lord Jesus Christ with their whole heart. Before I started following the Lord Jesus Christ with all my heart I went through infirmities and persecution and necessities and now that I am following the Lord Jesus Christ I don't want to become pretentious I want to remain humble regardless of my circumstances and I realized that if I do that the voice of the Lord Jesus Christ becomes more than enough for me. Sometimes the Lord totally overwhelms me with His voice, with His revelations, with His love and grace and I sometimes weep for joy and wish that I remain humble at His feet until the end. This is my greatest desire and joy and I really hope more people would start to trust the Lord Jesus Christ with their whole hearts and get to know Him, taste and see how Good He is because this life is only temporary and many who are first will be last. I read in 1 Timothy 6 whole chapter
Let as many bondservants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honor, so that the name of God and His doctrine may not be blasphemed. And those who have believing masters, let them not despise them because they are brethren, but rather serve them because those who are benefited are believers and beloved. Teach and exhort these things.If anyone teaches otherwise and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which accords with godliness, he is proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions, useless wranglings of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. From such withdraw yourself.Now godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content. But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.But you, O man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses. I urge you in the sight of God who gives life to all things, and before Christ Jesus who witnessed the good confession before Pontius Pilate, that you keep this commandment without spot, blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ’s appearing, which He will manifest in His own time, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen.Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy. Let them do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to give, willing to share, storing up for themselves a good foundation for the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.O Timothy! Guard what was committed to your trust, avoiding the profane and idle babblings and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge— by professing it some have strayed concerning the faith. Grace be with you. Amen.(1 Timothy 6:1-21 NKJV)For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. (1 Timothy 6:7 NKJV)
May the Lord Jesus Christ be with you! 愿主耶稣基督与你同在!
评论
发表评论