The Blessing of Suffering - My Testimony(Finalcall07)

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdvpg-Ja1V8

2011年8月23日 finalcall07

Those who follow Jesus Christ must be prepared for SUFFERING, REJECTION, PERSECUTION. Because it is through what we SUFFER that we LEARN. 

I want to share my testimony with you. It was some years ago, when the Lord Jesus called me, and I got really serious with Him.  that my life started falling to pieces. I lost my job. Everything that I tried, did not work out for a long period. and I mean if it is for a year it is fine, two years, three years, three and a half years. I got to a point where I just said:" Lord everything I tried does not work out, and I get the idea that You HATE me  like Job." At one stage Job said: He said, Lord, he said, you have drawn a circle around my feet, I cannot move. I was at that point, where I felt that, maybe God has left me, man.

and one night I woke up, and I heard these Words, Romans 5:3, I heard the Words. and then I went and I open my Bible and I read these Words. and these Words spoke to me. I read it for you, And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; :4 and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; :5 and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Dear friends, when I read this, it was a consolation to me. but it didn't change my circumstances. and I said, "yes Lord, I understand". but you know, I gained understanding, I came closer to Jesus, because through that time of deprivation. I got to know Jesus Christ. and the Lord speaks to us through these times of suffering and pain and anguish.

because when things go well, then we don't need Jesus, we forget about the Lord. Just very recently, my mother, who is 80 years old now was diagnosed with cancer. and she had to go in for biopsies colon cancer and we expected the worse, even my mother also. and we prayed, I said," Lord, Your will be done in this situation". and you know it is, it is so wonderful that my mother suffered a lot of pain, and she came through that operation, clean. They did not find cancer in her. She had a lot of pain and she went through a lot of anguish, and the first thing that she said to me, when she came out of the hospital was that she is so glad that all of this happened, because it brought her closer to Jesus. She said that she had not prayed as much in many years, she had come closer to Jesus and she would not exchange that experience for anything. because that was more important for her to come closer to Jesus. Is our Lord not wonderful, dear friends?

He knows, exactly what we need , and we learn through suffering. We must TRUST JESUS and we must EMBRACE HIM even in our darkest hour. because He is there. and nothing is impossible to God, absolutely NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. but in all of that, in all our tribulation, in all our troubles, we must SEE JESUS. and then we will see that He is making all things work together for good. because He loves us, His intentions with us, are just good. We must embrace the suffering, dear friend. because it is in those times, that we TRULY GET TO KNOW JESUS. Without suffering, we don't learn anything. May Jesus bless you.

评论