Wednesday, February 1, 2012 FINALCALL07-JAN BOSHOFF
单单跟随耶稣,不要听从弟兄、传道人、先知
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpIRcP6gBuE
http://finalcall07writ.blogspot.com/2012/02/do-not-listen-to-brother-preacher.html?m=1
作为上帝的儿女,我们是上帝的仆人,我们要从耶稣基督-我们的头那里得到指示和引导,而不是从其他人那里。耶稣没有指定领袖导师来引导我们。他说只有一位是我们的导师,那就是基督自己。
在对待他的呼召和对他的顺从上,耶稣是非常严厉认真的,一定要单顺服他。列王纪上十三章记录了上帝差遣了一个年轻的先知,去向国王耶罗波安传达信息。我现在读一下列王纪上十三章,7-9节里,当这位先知传达完神的信息之后,
王对神人说:“请你同我回去吃饭,加添心力,我也必给你赏赐。” 神人对王说:“你就是把你的宫一半给我,我也不同你进去,也不在这地方吃饭喝水; 因为有耶和华的话嘱咐我,说不可在伯特利吃饭喝水,也不可从你去的原路回来。”
这时候发生了一件事情,11节,
有一个老先知住在伯特利,他儿子们来,将神人当日在伯特利所行的一切事和向王所说的话都告诉了父亲。
于是这位老先知出去,追上了年轻的先知,15节,他对他说:
“请你同我回家吃饭。” 神人说:“我不可同你回去进你的家,也不可在这里同你吃饭喝水; 因为有耶和华的话嘱咐我说:‘你在那里不可吃饭喝水,也不可从你去的原路回来。’” 老先知对他说:“我也是先知,和你一样。有天使奉耶和华的命对我说:‘你去把他带回你的家,叫他吃饭喝水。’”这都是老先知诓哄他。 于是神人同老先知回去,在他家里吃饭喝水。 (列王纪上 13:11-19 和合本)
虽然国王没有劝动他留下来吃饭,但是他却被一个老先知劝动了。我们不应该听从其他的属神的人,无论男女,我们被召是要单单听从耶稣。
接下来这位年轻的先知遭遇了什么呢?20节
二人坐席的时候,耶和华的话临到那带神人回来的先知, 他就对那从犹大来的神人说:“耶和华如此说:你既违背耶和华的话,不遵守耶和华-你神的命令, ......因此你的尸身不得入你列祖的坟墓。”
我们再接着往下读,24节,
他就去了,在路上有个狮子遇见他,将他咬死,尸身倒在路上,驴站在尸身旁边,狮子也站在尸身旁边。
亲爱的朋友,他因为不顺服上帝而被杀了。当耶稣呼召我们的时候,他是非常严肃认真的。他呼召我们来都有一个目的,他要求我们绝对顺从。一定要记住,不要听从其他人。
彼得也曾站在耶稣所行的路上,试图拉住他,马太福音16章,
21节, 从此,耶稣才指示门徒,他必须上耶路撒冷去,受长老、祭司长、文士许多的苦,并且被杀,第三日复活。 彼得就拉着他,劝他说:“主啊,万不可如此!这事必不临到你身上。” 耶稣转过来,对彼得说:“撒但,退我后边去吧!你是绊我脚的;因为你不体贴神的意思,只体贴人的意思。”
亲爱的朋友们,魔鬼也会使用一个弟兄来欺骗你。魔鬼正在使用那些站在讲台上的传道人,来欺骗上帝的儿女,这就是为什么你不能相信任何人,你只能相信耶稣。
你必须要逐渐听出主自己的声音,并且跟随他。绝不要相信任何人。如果你跟着其他人,你会掉到沟里。上帝呼召你有一个目的,是让你成就他的工,如果你照着他所说的去做了,你就会得到他的喜悦。
许多年以前,我在一个非常危险的地方给人传讲福音,那是在南非。我通常是周日早上去那里。但是有一个周日的早上4:00我在梦中醒来,我梦见在我常去的这个小镇上,我被枪杀了,我躺在地上,但是我仍然能听到人们说话。其中一个人问另外一个说:“你为什么要杀他?你难道不知道他到这里来传福音帮助我们吗?”枪手说:“我才不关心这些”。
于是那天早上我给那边会众的首领打了电话,告诉他,我那天不去了,上帝让我不要去。但是他回答我说:“不会的,上帝绝不会那样说的。”但是接下来的一周,另外一位传道人到了那个城镇,被枪杀了。
我们必须顺服耶稣基督,朋友们。不要听从一个弟兄的或者一个姐妹,或者你妻子,或者听从什么先知,或者听从任何其他人,宣称自己有上帝给的信息。耶稣呼召你,他也会引导你。要从他那里得到引导,而不是从其他任何人那里,否则你可能付上生命的代价。你要做耶稣所吩咐你的事,并且连细枝末节也要做到最好,因为他绝不容忍不顺从。
愿耶稣祝福你!
As children of God we are servants of God and we take our instructions and guidance from the HEAD, JESUS CHRIST, from nobody else. Jesus did not appoint leaders to guide us. He said One is your Leader, even the Christ Himself. Jesus is very serious about HIS CALLING and about OBEDIENCE to HIM alone. We read in 1 Kings 13 about a young prophet that God sent to go and deliver a message to king Jeroboam . I read from 1 Kings 13:7-9 after he had delivered his message "Then the king said to the man of God, come home with me and refresh yourself, and I will give you a reward. But the man of God said to the king, if you were to give me half your house I would not go with you, nor would I eat bread or drink water in this place. For so it was commanded me by the Word of the LORD, saying, you shall not eat bread, nor drink water, nor return by the way by which you came." (But then something happened):11 Now an old prophet was living in Bethel; and his sons came and told him all the deeds which the man of God had done that day in Bethel;" And this old prophet went and he caught up with the young prophet and he said to him :15-19 "Then he said to him, come home with me and eat bread. And he said: I cannot return with you, nor go with you, nor will I eat bread or drink water with you in this place. For a command came to me by the Word of the LORD, you shall eat no bread, nor drink water there; do not return by going the way which you came. And he said to him I also am a prophet like you, and an angel spoke to me by the Word of the LORD, saying, bring him back with you to your house, that he may eat bread and drink water. BUT HE LIED TO HIM. So he went back with him, and ate bread in his house and drank water.”
See the king could not persuade him but he was persuaded by another prophet. We should not listen to other men of God, women of God. We are called to LISTEN TO JESUS alone.
“So he went with him :20-22 Now it came about, as they were sitting down at the table, that the Word of the LORD came to the prophet who had brought him back; and he cried out to the man of God who came from Judah, and said: Thus says the LORD, Because you have DISOBEYED THE COMMAND OF THE LORD, and have NOT OBESERVED THE COMMANDMENT WHICH THE LORD YOUR GOD HAVE COMMANDED YOU… But your body shall not come to the grave of your fathers.” And we read further that :24 "now when he had gone, a lion met him on the way and KILLED HIM, and his body was thrown on the road, with the donkey standing beside it; the lion also was standing beside the body.”
Dear friends, he was killed because he DISOBEYED GOD. JESUS is serious about His calling and when He calls us, He calls us with a PURPOSE and HE REQUIRES ABSOLUTE OBEDIENCE. We must not listen to each other. Peter also stood in the way of Jesus. We read in Matthew 16:21-23 "From that time Jesus Christ began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem, and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised up on the third day. And Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him, saying, God forbid it, Lord! This shall never happen to You. But He turned and said to Peter, Get behind Me, SATAN! You are a stumbling block to Me; for you are not setting your mind on God's interests, but on man's.”
Dear friends, the devil will use a brother to deceive you. The devil is using preachers in pulpits to deceive the children of God and that is why you CANNOT TRUST A MAN you must TRUST JESUS. You must get to know the voice of the Lord Himself and follow Him. Trust no man. If you follow after men you will fall in the ditch. God hassled you with a purpose to do His work and you can only please Him if you DO what HE TELLS you to do.
Some years ago I was preaching to some people in a very dangerous area back in South Africa. I used to go there on Sunday mornings and one Sunday morning at four o'clock I woke up after I had dreamed that in this township where I normally went I had been shot and I was lying there dead, but I could hear these people speaking. And the one man said to the other one, "why did you shoot him? Did you not know that he comes here to help us and to preach?" He said: "I don’t care about that." Dear friends, I called the leader of that congregation that morning and I told him that I will not be coming because the Lord told me not to come. He said to me, "No God will not tell you that." I will tell you that another preacher that went into that same township the following week, was shot dead.
We must OBEY JESUS CHRIST friends. Do not LISTEN to a brother or a sister or to your wife or to a prophet or to any person who professes to have a message from God. JESUS CALLED YOU and HE WILL GUIDE YOU. Take your guidance from HIM and from nobody else, or it can cost you your life.
DO what JESUS COMMANDED you to DO and DO so to the finest detail because He does not tolerate DISOBEDIENCE.
May Jesus bless you.
评论
发表评论