新生命历程7:为什么你难以听清上帝的声音(Warningthepeople)

 

       Why It's Hard to Hear GOD Clearly

为什么你难以听清上帝的声音


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jscKL5jS-SQ

Warningthepeople(Andrew) ENGLISH BELOW


       我曾去教堂多年,听牧师的讲道。我们能明白的是,我们不能清楚地听到上帝的声音是因为我们文化中的所有干扰和噪音。但直到圣灵教导我,我才知道,除非你愿意摒弃所有的干扰,否则你不会清楚地听到圣灵的声音。

        大多数人根本听不到上帝的声音,更不用说顺服了。如果你听不到的声音,你怎么能跟随、并顺服呢?如果你不顺服,你就不可能讨的喜悦。与祂建立个人关系,始于祷告,始于你私下寻求祂。你不必告诉其他人你要去祷告,或者找一所教堂去祷告。你只要找到一个安静的地方,跪下来祈祷。如果现实中没有地方让你跪下祈祷,你可以边散步边祈祷,但需找一个没人打扰你、没有其他事情干扰你的地方。

        我们生活中有太多的干扰,但人们不愿意把这些从他们的生活中剔除。他们喜欢说,“适可而止”就可以了,这是教会牧师所教导的。他们会说,“电视会让人分心,一切都要适可而止,只要你不看太多,就没问题……也许每周只看几次,而不是天天看。”他们在骗你。除非你摆脱所有这些干扰,否则将无法清楚地听到圣灵的声音。上帝是嫉妒的上帝。他不想要你只拿出一部分时间跟相处,想要你的整个生命献给他。想要你所有的时间。如果你把你的整个生命和所有的时间都给不会让你失望。爱我们,想给我们最好的。

       所以我鼓励你跪在耶稣面前,和一起整理清楚你的生活摒弃所有干扰你的东西。关掉你的电视,摆脱你的网络游戏,不要再关注那些衣着暴露的女人。确保你真的为耶稣保留了你的耳朵和眼睛。不要再听那些世俗的流行音乐。的时间、你的眼睛、你的耳朵和你的整个生命只能献给耶稣,会带领你,会引导你,不会让你失望。许多人已经被魔鬼的谎言洗脑,认为; “如果那样的话,我的生活岂不是变得很无聊、很悲惨,如果我跟随耶稣,那我该怎么活啊,我不知道?......”

      但我可以告诉你,当我跟随了耶稣,能认识祂并被祂引导是莫大的祝福每天我们都会看到上帝施行的各种神迹奇事。这样宝贵的祝福,我绝不会用它来和任何东西交换。我不会用它换音乐,我不会用它换我过去所在的乐队,我不会用它换我离开的任何朋友。我不会用它来交换任何东西,因为认识耶稣并在祂里面拥有生命是多么幸福的事。不要听信魔鬼骗你的谎话,他告诉你; “(那样生活会)很无聊很痛苦……你看你必须放弃所有这些好玩好看好听的东西……”

      谁在乎那些!!耶稣给我们永生!你的生命的价值体现在哪里?你必须否定自己背起你的十字架,跟随耶稣。他不会让你失望的。愿耶稣的恩典与你同在。


For many years I sat in church and would hear the pastor's sermon.  We would learn the reason we do not hear from God clearly is because of all the distractions and all the noise of our culture.  But what I did not know until the Holy Spirit taught me, was that unless you are willing to rid yourself of all the distractions, you will NOT hear from the Holy Spirit clearly.  

MOST people do NOT hear from GOD, let alone obey Him.  If you cannot hear from Him, HOW can you follow Him and obey Him?  And if you are not obeying Him you cannot possibly be pleasing to Him.  It starts with a relationship with Him in prayer, seeking Him in private.  You don't have to tell other people that you are going to go and pray, or you don't have to go into a church building to do it.  You just find a quite place, go on your knees and pray.  If you cannot actually be on your knees in prayer, you can take a walk and you can pray, but just find a place that you are NOT distracted.  

There are so many distractions and people are not willing to get those out of their life.  They like to say, "Everything in moderation", that is what was taught by the pastor in church.  They would say, "The TV is a distraction, everything in moderation as long as you don't watch it too much... maybe only watch it a couple times a week instead of every day."  They are lying to you.  Unless you rid yourself of all these distractions you are NOT going to be able to hear from the Holy Spirit clearly.  God is a jealous God.  He doesn't want just part of your time, He wants your entire life.  He wants all of your time.  And if you give Him your entire life and all of your time, He will NOT disappoint you.  He loves us and He wants the very best for us.  

So I encourage you to go on your knees before Jesus and work things out with Him.  Get rid of anything that distracts you.  Get rid of your TV, get rid of your video games, get rid all the half naked women.  Make SURE that you are really reserving your ears and your eyes for Jesus.  Don't be listening to all that music.  Just reserve your time and your eyes and your ears and your entire life for Him, and He will lead you and He will guide you, He won't let you down.   Many people have bought the lie of the devil, thinking that; "My life would be boring and miserable, what would I do if I follow Jesus, I don't know?..."  

But I can tell you that I follow Jesus and it is SUCH a blessing to know Him and to be led by Him.  Every day we see the miracles and the wonders of God.  It is such a blessing, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.  I wouldn't trade it for music, I wouldn't trade it for the band I was in, I wouldn't trade it for any of the friends I have left.  I wouldn't trade it for anything because it is SUCH a blessing to know Jesus and to have life in HIM.  Don't let the devil lie to you and tell you; "It's boring it's miserable... you have to give up all this stuff..."  

WHO CARES!!  JESUS OFFERS ETERNAL LIFE!  What is your life worth?  You MUST deny yourself, take up your cross and follow Jesus.  HE WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN.  May the grace of Jesus be with you.

评论