Money Preachers Trained For The Stage
受过专业训练的拜金传道人
原视频SOURCE https://youtu.be/zi1yPEENjjo
2022年5月21日 Originally Posted by WarningThePeople
油管频道Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/warningthepeople
如果你想要联系Andrew弟兄,请发邮件到warningthepeople1@gmail.com
个人网页: WWW.WARNINGTHEPEOPLE.COM
今天要赞美耶稣,我想说一个特别的信息。这和我的个人见证有点关系,这只是关于讲道和我个人对牧师的见证。因为这就是我作为基督徒成长的背景。我在教会长大,我成长的过程中接触过很多牧师,因为我爷爷是一名牧师。我们那时总是在教会里,我从小就熟悉牧师们是如何表现自己的。事实上给我洗礼的牧师,我的父母总是提到他,说马特牧师会在周间教会没人的时候过去,他会逐字逐句的背诵,整篇讲道稿,要在倒数第2分钟刚好结束,不是最后一分钟而是刚好在倒数第2分钟,这样在30分钟的讲道时间里他就能完美的结束讲道了。又或者时长设定是完美的25分钟,恰好合适录像磁带的时长。所以他会用手表计时,确保说出的每句话都精准的卡好时间。他会力求在讲台上的每一分钟,甚至精确到每一个脚步,正好按照他事先预备的讲道节奏进行。所有的一切都是根据他在台上所占的位置和台下会众的角度计算好的。作为一个孩子,我认为这太不可思议了,令人难以置信,他得花多少时间来计算这个啊。
现在当我回顾牧师们是如何做这些事情的时候,我恍然大悟。他们并不是被圣灵引导着去做的,而是全凭肉体,他们绝不会偏离自己定好的计划,也绝不会脱稿,他们根本不听圣灵的声音,因为那样就脱离了自己设定的剧本。我也接受过神学培训,你知道,会众越多,教会规模越大,就越强调牧师的受教育程度,去读大学,拿到更高的学位,要接受在公共场合公开演讲方面的训练,这样他们就有了能言善辩的口才,所以我读了大学,我选修了演讲课,就是公开演讲课,还有布道课。虽然不能说我的布道课学的特别好,但他们教我们讲道时该往哪里看,如何从左到右自然的扫视并与会众互动,如何使用手势引导人们的注意力。以及如何吸引人们走进教会,如何使用特定的关键词,如何指定和训练敬拜队演唱合适的赞美诗,因为在你讲道之前,要调动人们的情绪。这一切都像在演戏,我18或20岁的时候完全进入了这种状态。我开始青少年事工时,大约有五十到七十个孩子来参加聚会。我会在周一或周二彩排,练习讲道。我会走上讲台,在上台的过渡期间提前预备好该说些什么。我会把这一套流程都写下来,包括尽可能写全讲道稿,不能偏离主题,其中穿插的故事也都是我提前预备好的。并不是即兴演讲,都是事先准备过的,很多牧师花一整周的时间来预备这件事。他们整个星期都在计划这个荒唐的表演,为了得到同行的认可,也为了让坐在那里的会众称赞:哇,这位牧师真有口才。看看我们的牧师讲的多好,他真的很专业,他很精通圣经。
然而跟随主,意味着谦卑,是对上帝和他人都要诚实。不是表面看着不错,而是藉着圣灵真正追随耶稣基督,很多时候圣灵会借着我们说出一周前我们根本没有想到过的真理。耶稣教导我们圣灵就像风,你看不见风,但你能看到它如何穿过树林,你不确定它从哪里来要往哪里去,但你可以看到它如何吹动草丛,如果我们被圣灵引导,就会像风一样。我们知道我们跟随的是上帝,我们认识他的灵跟随他的灵,我们不可能提前一周计划好下周讲点什么。但是这些牧师会提前一年或两年计划好他们的讲道内容,这怎么可能?作为一名牧师,我怎么能计划到一年后我要讲的内容。也就是明年这时候,我会讲些什么。这不是圣灵所引导的,这些牧师都是高级神职人员,他们是拿薪水的艺人,他们被聘请来宣传所谓的“福音”。所以当人们和会众们欣赏完他们的讲道,就会掏出钱包支付他们的薪水。他们早就准备好这些奉献了,他们还准备带自己的朋友也来观赏。因为Andy太酷了,或者某某牧师的讲道精彩极了。他讲道真是出口成章啊,你也赶快来听听。
所以你对圣经了解的越深,就越知道怎么根据经文编故事,你就会越快的被提升为牧师。但是跟随耶稣基督并不在于我们对圣经有多了解,你知道很多基督徒都是圣经迷,他们能把整本圣经都背下来,他们非常熟悉其中的关键语句。他们非常清楚罗马书的逻辑,他们熟练地引用罗马书里的相关经文来证明他们已经得救了,证明怎样才能得到救恩,但他们是假冒伪善的,因为他们自己不顺服耶稣基督,他们并不跟随他,他们也不认识他,所以他们翻来覆去的去查找经文,并背熟引用这些经文,来向你证明他们都得救了,即使他们自己并不在耶稣基督的爱里。他们不认识耶稣,他们是假冒伪善的人,许多牧师自杀的原因,牧师的妻子自杀的原因,即使他们不知道是因为这种假冒伪善,这种在讲台上看到的虚伪,是在他们潜意识里的,这些会导致牧师、牧师的妻子、孩子们陷入抑郁。他们不仅自杀,他们还让人们转变成无神论者,跟随耶稣基督不是要有雄辩的口才,并不是为了让别人看好。
为什么人们要出去见施洗约翰呢?是因为他衣着华丽吗?是因为他吃着山珍海味吗?那是什么吸引了一群群的人出来接受约翰的洗礼呢?他们在找什么?他们在寻找先知。约翰不仅是先知,他是在为主预备道路,他是在传悔改的道,因为神的国马上临到了。约翰并没有行过神迹,他没有行过令人瞩目的神迹奇事。但主与他同在,圣灵与他同,在耶稣也支持他,他号召人们真正悔改,结出与悔改相称的果子,以表明他们的悔改是真心的。
今天这些牧师并不是在宣扬圣洁的生活,他们在宣扬上帝会永远赦免你,你已经得救了,如果你喜欢这条信息,请付钱。他们是侍奉钱的传道人,他们是雇工,他们也是假冒伪善的人。我建议你远离这些牧师。远离那些懂圣经的人,那些熟知经文的人,他们引用圣经经文,像撒旦一样操纵和控制人们。跟随耶稣并不是跟随牧师,并不是被他的风趣逗的开怀大笑,并不是关注他在网上的讲道。跟随耶稣基督意味着你真正被圣灵引导,跟随耶稣是过圣洁的生活,谨守耶稣教导的话语。
你并不需要牧师,我相信你自己有阅读能力,你可以自己拿起圣经读福音书,你可以读马太福音、马可福音、路加福音、约翰福音。你不需要牧师为你解释耶稣所说的话,耶稣讲的道,都是浅显易懂的,耶稣教导我们不要奸淫,停止犯罪,不再好色,他呼召我们过圣洁的生活,耶稣所教导的一切都是简单明了的。人们却常常忽略那些简单明了的道理,去钻研耶稣的教导中他们不理解的部分:我不知道耶稣说的是什么,我要去问牧师,然后牧师就很容易的骗了他们,把他们拉入自己假冒伪善的生活和教义当中。很多人认为他们需要去教会,在那里学习与上帝有关的知识。
你需要的是圣灵!请记住耶稣应许赐圣灵给所有接受他的人。凡领受真理的必会领受他的灵。他会以真理的灵引导我们,带领我们,我们不需要牧师来教导我们,引导我们,带领我们进入真理,我们需要的是耶稣基督的手,是他的灵来引导我们。所以我鼓励你们要有一个真正的祷告生活,你的信心会在主面前成长起来。不要被满口谎言的牧师欺骗,他们只是金玉其外,也许下周他们就会犯下令人发指的罪行,他们的奸淫、通奸、自杀、谋杀可能很快公之于众。他们吸毒,他们做着你能想到的最坏的事情,他们犯下你无法想象的邪恶的罪,甚至就在教会里。
那些真正爱耶稣基督,顺从耶稣基督的人自己就是教会。我们要远离假冒伪善,远离娼妓的会堂,我们要保守自己不沾染世俗,准备好为神的国被使用。我们会荣耀耶稣基督吗?我们会为他而活吗?我们会让他做我们唯一的老师吗?还是听从那些牧师和传教士的谎言?愿耶稣基督的恩典与你们同在。
Well, praise Jesus today, Everyone.
I wanted to speak on a specific message that has to do a little bit with my personal testimony, and that is on just preaching and our own personal testimonies, pastors. Because that is my background. As a Christian,I grew up in church. I grew up around pastors, because my grandpa was a pastor. We were always in church, and I learned from a young age how pastors were to present themselves. In fact, the pastor that baptized me, my parent's were always talking about how Pastor Matt would, he would go during the week to his church, when no one was there. And he would recite Verbatim, his entire sermon, and he would get it down to the second, not just the minute, but the second, so that he could have a perfect 30 minute sermon, or perfect 25 minute sermon, however long it was, to fit on those cassette tapes during that time. So he would time himself on his watch, and he would make sure every word was precise. He would make sure that every step on the stage was exactly timed to the words that he was speaking. Everything was calculated to the place he was looking in the congregation, all of that. And as a kid, I thought, that is incredible. It's incredible how much time he spends on calculating this.
Now, as I look back though, to how pastors did things like that, it shocks me how much they are led by their own flesh and not by the Holy Spirit. They don't deviate from their own little plan, their own little speech. They don't listen to the Holy Spirit at all. They just go off of their script. And I was also trained, the bigger the congregation is, and the bigger the church, the more emphasis that is put on the pastor to be educated, to go to college, to have a higher degree, and to be really trained publicly in speaking and in speech. So they have this eloquent speech. So I went to college, and I was taking speech classes , public speaking classes and preaching classes. I can't say I did very well in my preaching class, but they were teaching us where to look, how to engage people to the left into the right, how to gesticulate and use your hands, and how to draw people in, how to use certain key words, how to make sure that you coach your worship arts band to be playing certain songs, before you preach, to really draw on people's emotions. It was all very theatrical.
And I remember as an 18 year old or 20 year old, I completely fell into this. And I would set up my stage for the youth ministry, and I at that time, had about 50, 60, 70 kids coming, and I would practice, on, like a Monday and a Tuesday, I would practice my sermon. And I would walk through the stage, I'd walk through my transitions, I'd walk through what I was gonna say. I'd make sure everything was written out on paper. I'd write out my whole sermon, and as much as possible, I would not deviate from that, because those were the stories that, I had already premeditated. That was what I had already planned to speak in.
A lot of pastors, they spend their whole week doing this, their whole week, just planning this silly performance in order to look good before their own contemporaries, before other people that are going to be sitting there going, wow, this guy's really eloquent. Look at how well our pastor speaks. He really knows his stuff. He really knows the Bible, looking now from the perspective of following Jesus.
Following Jesus Christ is about humility. It's about being honest with God, with other people. It's not about just looking good, but it is about following Jesus Christ by his spirit. And a lot of times, the Holy Spirit has a speak on something that we weren't thinking about a week before. As we know how Jesus taught the Holy spirit is like the wind, you can't see the wind, but you see how it moves through the trees. You're not sure where it came from or where it's going, but you can see how it moves the grass. And if we're led by the Holy Spirit, we are like that.
We know the God that we follow. We know His Spirit. But I can't plan next week on what I'm going to be preaching. But these pastors will plan out for an entire year, or two years in advance, but their sermon will be, how can you do that? How can how could I plan as a pastor a year out, what I'm going to be preaching? Next year, may 21? That's not as the Holy Spirit would lead. But these pastors are hirelings. They are paid entertainers. They are paid to promote a gospel that is syllable. So when people and their congregation hear them, they're ready to pull out their money and pay ties, they're ready to donate. They're ready to bring their friend, because man, Andy’s so cool. Pastor so and so, is so cool. He tells so many good stories. You got to come and check out this guy. And so the better you are versed in knowing the Bible, knowing how to put good stories in there, then, the more you'll be promoted as their pastor.
But following Jesus Christ is not about how well we know the Bible. A lot of Christians their Bible thumpers, They have the Bible all memorized. They have the key verses already. They know the Romans road. They pull out all the verses in Romans to prove that they're safe, to prove the way of salvation. But they're hypocrites, because they themselves don't obey Jesus Christ. They don't follow Him. They don't know Him. So how are they thumping the Bible around, memorizing all these Bible versus to prove to you were all saved, when they themselves are not even in the love of Jesus Christ. They don't know him. They are hypocrites.
And the reason why a lot of pastors are committing suicide, pastors wives are committing suicide, even if they don't know it, is because this sort of hypocrisy, this sort of fakeness that is seen on stage, is subliminally in them, and it's leading people, pastors, their wives, their children, to depression. They're killing themselves, and they're turning people into atheists.
Following Jesus Christ is not about eloquent speech, is not about looking good. Why did people go out and see John the baptist? Was it because he was dressed in nice clothes? Was it because he was eating good food? Is that what people drew, crowds of people out to be baptized by John? No. What were they looking for? People were looking for a prophet. And John was more than a prophet. He was preparing the way of the Lord. He was preaching repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand. And John wasn't performing miracles. He wasn't performing any great signs or wonders. But the Lord was with him, the Holy Spirit was with him, and Jesus backed his ministry. He was calling people to actually repent, to bear fruit worthy of repentance, to show that they meant their repentance.
These pastors today are not preaching Holiness. They are preaching God will always forgive you. You're always saved. If you like this message, give your money. They're money preachers, they're hirelings. And they are hypocrites.
I encourage you to get away from these pastors. Get away from these people that know the Bible, that know the verses, that quote it like Satan for manipulation and control of people. Following Jesus is not about following the pastor, laughing at his jokes, paying attention to his sermons online.
Following Jesus Christ is about being led by the Holy Spirit for real, about holiness, obeying the words that Jesus actually taught. You don't need a pastor. I'm sure that you can read already. You can pick up the Bible yourself, and you can read the Gospels. You can read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. You don't need a pastor to interpret for you what Jesus said. It's plain and clear. Jesus calls us to step out of adultery, to step out of sin, to stop to stop lusting after people. He calls us to the to the Holy life. And all these things Jesus taught are plain and simple.
And the things that are plain and simple, people look over, but then they take some of the words that they can't understand with Jesus, and they dwell on those things. I don't know what he said, I got to talk to the pastor about this. And then the pastor is quick to deceive them, to pull them into their lies, their doctrines. And a lot of people think that they need church so that they can be taught the things of God. You need the Holy Spirit. Remember that Jesus promise the Holy Spirit for all of those that would receive Him. All of those that would receive the truth will receive his spirit. He will lead us and he will guide us by his spirit of truth. We don't need the pastor to teach us and to guide us and to lead us into all truth. We need to be led by the hand of Jesus Christ, by his spirit.
So I encourage you to have a real prayer life, grow in your faith before the Lord, and don't be deceived by the lying pastors who appeared to look good before men. But maybe next week they will be committing the most heinous crime. It will come out that they were committing a fornication or adultery, suicide, murder. They're on drugs. Just the worst things you can think of, the worst things imaginable, are within the churches. But as for the true church, those who love and obey Jesus Christ, we will be separate from hypocrisy. We will be separate from the whore house. We will keep ourselves unstained from the world and ready to be used for the purpose of the Kingdom of God. Will we honor Jesus Christ? Will we live for him with our life? Will we make him our only teacher? Or will we let these pastors and preachers deceive us?
May the grace of Jesus be with you.
评论
发表评论