真相4:牧师的孩子为什么会吸毒和自杀(Warningthepeople)Reason Why the Pastor's Kids are on Drugs and Suicidal

 Reason Why the Pastor's Kids are on Drugs and Suicidal

牧师的孩子为什么会吸毒和自杀

2022年5月21日 Warningthepeople

原视频 https://youtu.be/E_LZdBlyiII

中字 https://youtu.be/1PRsX9vsrvw


      牧师的孩子自杀是有原因的。一些基督教名人的孩子们吸毒并自杀了。你可以看看像Rick Warren(华理克)这样的牧师, 他有个儿子几年前自杀了,还有其他名人,比如说说唱歌手Toby Mac, 他的儿子最近吸毒过量致死。

     原因是牧师的孩子们也许他们自己不知道,但都是在虚伪中长大的,而且虚伪直接导致抑郁,没有人比牧师、传道人或基督徒更虚伪了。他们抛弃自己的家人,不为神养育他们,而是去做事工去服侍。许多人认为这样做并没错。

     我从小就是基督徒,看着教堂里的虚伪长大,自己也成了一个虚伪的牧师,在我读大学时达到了人生的高潮,我发现自己过着两种不同的生活。周三和周日我都在教堂。在那里我会故作振奋给大家讲道,我传道时表现的很虔诚,得到众人的尊重,然后我在大学又过着另外一种生活,我陪着女孩们闲逛,也和其他人三五一群,流连酒吧,我越来越深的陷入这种双面人生,我开始变得抑郁。有趣的是,当时,我根本不知道自己为什么会抑郁。我根本没有认识到我过着双重生活,我偶尔会意识到也会间或忘记,现在我以旁观者的角度和之后的领悟来看,以及我在事后的反省,很明显,当时的我过着一个虚伪的生活,如此明显,以至于虚伪本身让我陷入抑郁。

     但当时我只是想,我在大学过得很开心,和女孩们玩的开心,参加演出让人兴奋,还常去酒吧,然后我就得在周日振作起来,在教会众人面前表现的很好,这种生活本身是一件很奇怪的事情,但撒旦完完全全蒙蔽了我的眼睛。我并不是在想要在教堂欺骗别人,我故意做一个假冒伪善的人,我那时候单纯就是一个假冒伪善的人。那段时间我非常的沮丧。撒旦会把各种各样的东西放在我的脑海里。我很抑郁,有些和我在一起的女孩甚至会提起这件事。他们可以看出来我很沮丧和抑郁。

     我花了很长时间从那里走出来,真正与神有了正确的关系,生命完全降服于圣灵。现在耶稣救了我,让我远离虚伪的教会体系,让我不再做一个说谎的牧师。现在我可以站出来揭露究竟发生了什么。

     我可以告诉你,牧师的孩子将会是所有孩子中最抑郁的,甚至比无神论者的孩子们,比其他宗教信仰的孩子们多。牧师的儿女们会自杀,他们会吸毒,会因为吸毒过量而死去,他们也会是第一批被发现死在高速公路上的人。他们是那些已经看见了上帝真理的人,他们却认为这只是一个游戏,他们甚至不知道虚伪导致了他们抑郁,但事实确实如此。

     我鼓励你离开教会,你别再做假冒伪善的人,别再听牧师的话,不要把你的家人带进教会,这会将你引向地狱。远离虚伪,否则会导致你抑郁,也会让你的孩子下地狱。牧师的孩子自杀,名人的儿女吸毒过量都有共同的原因。

     不要跟随他们,不要成为教会文化的一部分,要把你自己分别出来,断绝与家人的关系。否则你也会跟着他们下地狱。顺服耶稣基督,按照他的道生活,彻底除去你生活中假冒伪善的酵,愿耶稣的恩典与你同在。


Reason Why the Pastor’s Kids are on Drugs and Suicidal  There is a reason why the pastor’s kids are committing suicide and why the Christian celebrities’ children are on drugs and killing themselves.  You can look at pastors such as rick Warren who had a son that some years ago committed suicide.  And there are other famous people such as the rapper TobyMac, who recently his son overdosed on drugs, fentanyl.  The reason why is because pastor’s kids, even if they don’t know it are growing up in hypocrisy.  AND HYPOCRISY DIRECTLY LEADS TO DEPRESSION! And there is no one more hypocritical than someone such as a pastor, a preacher or a Christian who abandons their own family, doesn’t raise them for GOD, but “does ministry” and appears good before A LARGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE.  I grew up Christian.  I grew up seeing the hypocrisy in church, and I myself also became a hypocrite pastor.  This climaxed in my life when I was in college and I found myself with two different lives.  I had the life at church on Wednesday and on Sunday, where I would pull myself together, pull a sermon together, and I would preach and appear godly, and a LOT of people looked up to me!  And I had my OTHER life at college where I was hanging out with women, I was going out with people, going to the bars, and this double lifestyle that I started to live more and MORE got me into a depression.  And the interesting is, at the time, I couldn’t even put my thumb on WHY I was depressed!  I didn’t even REALIZE I was living a double life!  I knew it, I think at TIMES, but it was easy just to forget about.  Now from my perspective outside, and hind-sight, seeing all of this from the future from then, it is SO OBVIOUS that I was living as a hypocrite, so obvious that the hypocrisy itself was leading me to depression.  But in the time I just thought; “I’m having fun in college, having fun with girls, having fun playing shows, going out to bars, and then I just have to pull myself together on Sunday to appear good to the people at church…”  It was a very weird thing to be a part of and Satan totally blinded me to that.  It wasn’t that I just though; “I’m going to deceive people in church, I’m going to be a hypocrite…”  I just simply WAS a hypocrite and I was extremely depressed.  During this time Satan would put all kinds of things in my mind.  I was so depressed, that certain women that I was with even would bring it up, they could tell that I was depressed… It took me a LONG time to come out of that, to actually get right with God, to surrender my life FULLY to the HOLY SPIRIT.  But now that Jesus has restored me, pulled me away from the hypocritical church system, pulled me away from being a lying pastor, NOW I can stand up and expose what is going on, and I can tell you, the pastors kids are going to be the MOST depressed children of ANYBODY, even more than atheist’s kids, more than other religion’s kids.  The pastor’s sons and daughters are going to commit suicide, they will be on drugs, they will overdose and they will die.  They will be the first ones that are found DEAD along the freeways!  They are the ones who have seen the truth of G(g)od and they have realized that it is all a game.  They may not even know that hypocrisy is what led them to depression, BUT IT DID!  I encourage you to GET OUT OF CHURCH.  Get OUT of hypocrisy.  Don’t listen to the pastors.  Don’t bring your family into the doors of the church.  IT WILL LEAD YOU TO HELL.   Separate yourself from hypocrisy, otherwise it will lead you to depression and it will lead your children to hell.  There is a VERY specific reason WHY the pastor’s kids are committing suicide and the celebrities sons and daughters are overdosing on drugs.  Don’t follow them.  DON’T BE A PART OF THE CHURCH CULTURE!  Separate yourselves, sever yourself AND your family.  Otherwise, you will also follow them to hell.  OBEY Jesus Christ, live by HIS words and TOTALLY come OUT of the leaven of hypocrisy.  May the grace of Jesus be with you. 

评论