新冠病毒系列4:我们将粉碎黑暗

我们将粉碎黑暗

  https://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/2021/

 2021 年 12 月 4 日收到的消息

告诉我的人民:

没有比现在更关键的时刻了,可以完全专注于我,让自己与我的旨意保持一致,并听取我为你单独提出的建议。你必须,必须知道我是你的牧者,我必须是你与自己对齐的唯一声音。现在所有的干扰都必须消失,因为拥有我的理解是极其重要的,因为巨大的变化和重大的事件、判断和转变现在就在这里。


当你在我里面,我在你里面时,就没有必要害怕了。只需相信、警醒、祈祷和顺服。我会照顾你所有的需要,并以多种方式向我忠实的人展示我自己。正如你在这个光明节季节对我的反思,作为世界之光,知道你的光,世界的救主即将到来,我即将做一件新的事情!


请注意,我的孩子们,敌人现在以前所未有的速度和强度向前冲,因为他非常了解我的话语,并且知道他的时间是多么短暂。他自夸而自信,为自己在与他结盟的人中取得的进步和成就感到自豪。你现在越来越多地在世界领导人身上看到这一点,你在那些因世俗生活方式和妥协而内心更加黑暗的人身上看到这一点。


无论一个灵魂生活在故意不服从还是选择不寻求真理,无论打开了哪扇门,敌人都会在他们那里拥有合法的权利,并利用他们来作他的邪恶,无论他们是否知道。而且,那些现在与他结盟的人现在正在更加积极地表现出黑暗。你正在看到他们所有人的硬化和非常明确的变化,包括那些接受了“刺戳”的人,他们的神殿被巫术腐蚀了。如果他们意识到他们所做的事情的真相,我会原谅他们。但是,如果他们不悔改,他们会越来越伤心地离我越来越远。


邪恶的人具有侵略性,他在我的子民身上寻找哪怕是最小的开口,最小的不服从形式,以进入一个人的灵魂。如果我没有在你的心中作王,他就会在里面安家。他为自己的成就和他将要通过他的器皿做的事情而自豪,但他对我如何也将如何在我的器皿中让自己知道,以至于他将被证明是“伟大的骗子” ’而且他一直都是骗子。我要做的事以前从来没有做过!!


你的位置是安全的,你必须在精神上,在大多数情况下,在身体上保持我向你展示我自己的位置。不要访问、参与、接触或让自己卷入任何情况、关系或情况,除非你知道它是属于我的。我会确认,而你会因为这些属于我的东西而感到平安。如果你没有平安,请留下来祈求进一步的理解和指导。在此之外进行操作现在会导致你非常脆弱,因为你的位置与我的时机一致是必不可少的,这样你才能有效,并让你保持在我的保护之下。认真对待这个孩子!现在不是轻视我的话的时候。


虽然太阳底下没有新鲜事,撒但也没有新的策略,但他现在正在“全力以赴”,正如你所说,从不同的角度向我的子民袭来。这就是为什么我过去多次告诉你,你必须了解你的敌人。知道他是如何运作的,并且一直住在我里面,你就会有洞察力来感知他什么时候有什么东西,因为他总是在他的骄傲中显露自己。他现在渗透的角度可能不同,但策略和动机一直都是一样的。换句话说,他总是会绊倒自己,因为他不能诚实或透明。例如,如果某人的一句话与他们的行为或态度不符,那么您就可以辨别出哪种精神在起作用——是我的还是骗子的。对于那些与我亲密同行的人,我已经给了你们洞察力,让你们看清他的真面目。你现在必须有鹰的眼睛和属灵的耳朵,才能听到我的灵在你旅程的各个方面引导你。


我现在要对那些在初熟果实被翻译后留下来的人说话。我的话语教导了我称为我新娘的余民中的两个群体。有一群人现在先准备好了,因为他们已经被火炼过,被世俗的洗刷了,要在第二群人之前被翻译成我的王国,就像那些愚蠢的童女一样。最初还没有准备好迎接我作为他们的新郎。

你们,在第一次转变之后会发现自己在这里的第二批人,对我来说同样重要,因为我不是一个尊重人的人。你的功能不同,你的目的和第一组不一样;然而,你非常接近我的心,在我永恒的设计中扮演着非常特殊和重要的角色。我的王国及其功能有很多很多方面,而且许多方面将以不同的身份服务。就像任何王国都有一个管理机构一样,第一组将在我身上获得那个位置,因为你作为第二组将有其他责任。我现在对你说这些,所以你会努力更亲密地认识我,并寻求关于你的目的以及你将如何在未来时代在我的王国中服务的启示。


我将拥有我的新娘,皇冠上的第一批被任命为国王和祭司的人,并被授予统治和统治的权力,我将在地球上拥有我的大臣。所有人都对我的政府和王国的运作至关重要,所有人都将作为我心中的一颗心一起工作,以推进我的王国和目标。第一组将拥有第二组稍后翻译的特权,但第二组将荣耀我在地球上的服务,并与我和整个组永远生活在不朽中。


在这最后的日子里,我的孩子们已经给了你们很多,以便你们准备好迎接我,因为你们是即将看到我回来的一代。你永恒的职位是根据你在此期间与我亲密的旅程中,你利用我给你的知识、智慧和理解所做的事情而授予你的。现在准备好接受你的奖赏,进入永恒,继续完成所有为你命定的事。


“我口中所出的话,也必如此,不会徒劳无功,必成就我所喜悦的,并在我派它来成就的事上兴旺发达。”


准备好自己!


我现在这么快就接近了,我们将粉碎黑暗!!

耶稣


我是好牧人;我认识我的羊,我的羊也认识我, (约翰福音 10:14 和合本)


你不要害怕,因为我与你同在;不要惊惶,因为我是你的 神。我必坚固你,我必帮助你;我必用我公义的右手扶持你。(以赛亚书 41:10 和合本)


所以,诸天和住在其中的,你们都快乐吧!只是地与海有祸了!因为魔鬼知道自己的时候不多,就气忿忿地下到你们那里去了。”(启示录 12:12 和合本)


我的 神必照他荣耀的丰富,在基督耶稣里,使你们一切所需用的都充足。 (腓立比书 4:19 和合本)


已有的事后必再有;已行的事后必再行。日光之下并无新事。(传道书 1:9 和合本)


至于那些心中随从可憎可厌之物的,我必照他们所行的报应在他们头上。这是主耶和华说的。”(以西结书 11:21 和合本)


我心里柔和谦卑,你们当负我的轭,学我的样式;这样,你们心里就必得享安息。 (马太福音 11:29 和合本)


我要使这三分之一经火,熬炼他们,如熬炼银子;试炼他们,如试炼金子。他们必求告我的名,我必应允他们。我要说:这是我的子民。他们也要说:耶和华是我们的 神。(撒迦利亚书 13:9 和合本)


“那时,天国好比十个童女拿着灯出去迎接新郎。 其中有五个是愚拙的,五个是聪明的。 愚拙的拿着灯,却不预备油; 聪明的拿着灯,又预备油在器皿里。 新郎迟延的时候,她们都打盹,睡着了。 半夜有人喊着说:‘新郎来了,你们出来迎接他!’ 那些童女就都起来收拾灯。 愚拙的对聪明的说:‘请分点油给我们,因为我们的灯要灭了。’ 聪明的回答说:‘恐怕不够你我用的;不如你们自己到卖油的那里去买吧。’ 她们去买的时候,新郎到了。那预备好了的,同他进去坐席,门就关了。 其余的童女随后也来了,说:‘主啊,主啊,给我们开门!’ 他却回答说:‘我实在告诉你们,我不认识你们。’ 所以,你们要警醒;因为那日子,那时辰,你们不知道。”(马太福音 25:1-13 和合本)


彼得就开口说:“我真看出 神是不偏待人。 (使徒行传 10:34 和合本)


万军之耶和华说:“在我所定的日子,他们必属我,特特归我。我必怜恤他们,如同人怜恤服侍自己的儿子。 (玛拉基书 3:17 和合本)


我实在告诉你们,这世代还没有过去,这些事都要成就。 (马太福音 24:34 和合本)


我口所出的话也必如此,决不徒然返回,却要成就我所喜悦的,在我发他去成就(发他去成就:或译所命定)的事上必然亨通。(以赛亚书 55:11 和合本)


 https://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/2021/

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

WE WILL SHATTER THE DARKNESS

 

Message received Dec. 4, 2021


Tell My people:

There has never been a more crucial time to be completely focused on Me, aligning yourselves with My will, and listening to My counsel for you individually. You must, must know Me as your Shepherd, and I must be the only voice you are aligning yourselves with. All distractions must be gone now, as it is extremely important to have My understanding, as great change and great events, judgments and shifts are now here. 

There is no need to fear when you are in Me and I in you. Simply trust, watch, pray, and obey. I will take care of all your needs and reveal Myself in many ways to My faithful ones. As you have reflected on Me, as the Light of the World in this Hanukkah season, know that your Light, the Savior of the world is coming, and I am about to do a new thing! 

Be aware My children, the enemy surges forward now with speed and intensity like never before, as he knows My Word very well and knows how short his time is. He is boastful and confident, proud of his advancements and achievements in those who have aligned themselves with him. You see this now more and more in the world's leaders, and you see this in those whose hearts are being further darkened by worldly lifestyles and compromise. 

Whether a soul lives in willful disobedience or chooses not to seek truth, no matter what door that has been opened, the enemy then has legal rights with them and uses them for his wickedness, with or without their knowledge. And, those now aligned with him are manifesting darkness more aggressively now. You are seeing a hardening and a very definite change in all of them, including those who have taken the 'jab,' allowing their temples to be corrupted by sorcery. Should they awaken to the truth of what they have done, I will forgive them. However, if they do not repent, they will fall further and further away from me sadly. 

The evil one is aggressive, and he is looking for even the smallest of openings in My people, the smallest form of disobedience in order to gain access to the soul of a person. If I am not enthroned on your hearts, he makes his home within. He prides himself in his accomplishments and what he is about to do through his vessels, but he knows very little about how I Am also about to make Myself known in My vessels, to the extent that he will be shown to be the 'great liar' and deceiver he always has been. What I am about to do has never been done before!!

Your positions are secure, and you must remain spiritually and, in most cases, physically where I have revealed Myself to you to be at this time. Do NOT visit, engage, reach out or involve yourself in any situation, relationship or circumstance, unless you know that it is of Me. I will confirm, and you will have peace that these things that are of Me. If you do not have peace, remain and pray for further understanding and instruction. Operating outside of this can now cause you to be extremely vulnerable, as your position coinciding with My timing is imperative in order for you to be effective, and for you to remain under My covering of protection. Take this seriously children! This is not a time to consider My words lightly. 

Although there is nothing new under the sun, and satan has no new tactics, he is now 'pulling out the stops,' as you would say, and coming at My people from different angles. This is why I have told you many times in the past that you must know your enemy. In knowing how he operates, and in abiding in Me at all times, you will have the discernment to perceive when something is of him, because he always reveals himself in his pride. The angle he now uses to infiltrate may be different, but the strategies and the motives have always been the same. In other words, he will always trip himself up because he cannot be honest or transparent. For example, if a word from someone does not match their actions or attitude, you can discern then which spirit is at work- Mine or the deceiver's. For those walking intimately with Me, I have given you the discernment to see him for who he is. You must have eyes of an eagle now and the spiritual ears to hear My Spirit leading you in all areas of your journey. 

I will now speak to those who will remain after the first-fruits are translated. My Word teaches of two groups within the remnant I call My Bride. There is a group who is ready now first, because they have been tried and refined by fire and purged of the ways of the world, and are to be translated into My Kingdom prior to the second group, which is like the foolish virgins who were not ready initially to meet Me as their Groom. 

You, the second group who will find yourselves here after the first transformation are just as important to Me, as I am not a respecter of persons. Your function is different and your purposes are not the same as the first group; however, you are very close to My heart and have a very special and important part to play in My eternal design. There are many, many aspects to My Kingdom and its functions, and many will serve in different capacities. Just as any Kingdom has a governing body, the first group will attain that position in Me, as you as the second group will have other responsibilities. I speak this to you now, so you will strive to know Me more intimately and ask for revelation as to your purpose and how you are to be serving in My Kingdom in the ages to come. 

I will have My Bride, the Crown Jewels first group to be ordained kings and priests and be given authority to rule and reign, and I will have My ministers in the earth. All are crucial to the functioning of My government and Kingdom, and all will work together as One heart in Me for the advancement of My Kingdom and purposes. The first group will have privileges not bestowed on the second group to be translated a bit later, but the second group will glorify Me in their service on the earth and live in immortality eternally with Me and the entire group. 

Much has been given to you My children in these last days in order that you are prepared to meet Me, as you are the generation that is about to see My return. Your eternal positions are those awarded to you based on what you have done with the knowledge, wisdom and understanding I have given you over the course of your journey into intimacy with Me during your time herePrepare now to receive your reward and enter into eternity to continue to fulfill all that has been ordained for you. 

"So shall My Word be that goes forth from My mouth, it shall not return to Me void, and it shall accomplish what I please, and prosper in the thing for which I sent it."

Ready yourselves!

I am approaching so quickly now, and We will shatter the darkness!!


YAHUSHUA



John 10:14

I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.


Isaiah 41:10

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.


Rev. 12:12

Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.


Phil.4:19

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.


Ecc.1:9

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.


Eze.11:21

But as for them whose heart walketh after the heart of their detestable things and their abominations, I will recompense their way upon their own heads, saith the Lord GOD.


Matt.11:29

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.


Zech.13:9

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.


Matt.25:1-13

1Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 2And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 4But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. 6And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. 7Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. 8And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. 9But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. 10And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. 13Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.


Acts 10:34

Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:


Malachi 3:17

And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.


Matt.24:34

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.


Isa.55:11

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thingwhereto I sent it.

 

评论